1. Opportunity Mining - Understanding a Stock in 3 minutesTrial
- Provides a 360-degree view of a company, from the impact of macroeconomic factors to the investment strategies of the company.
1. An overview of the industry and its competitive landscape
2. The core strengths behind the brand
3. Key features of the company's stock
4. Future opportunities & risks.
2. Opportunity Mining - Investment StrategyTrial
- Teaches a systematic approach to trading strategies, equipping you with the knowledge to potentially navigate volatile markets with greater flexibility.
- Using the CANSLIM model so you can, identify potential growth stocks and apply stop-loss and profit-taking strategies through real-life case studies.
- Acquire skills in assessing a company's valuation for different types of firms to help determine buying and selling points.
3. Trading Tutorials - Understanding Charting PatternsTrial
- Identify these patterns in real-world scenarios.
- Provides an in-depth analysis of technical patterns from four different perspectives:
What are they?
How are they formed?
How can you recognize them?
What can we learn from case studies?
4. Trading Tutorials - Understanding Candlestick PatternsTrial
- Common candlestick chart patterns and why they form.
- Study various commonly-used reversal patterns, to quickly assess market sentiment in volatile markets and make more informed investment decisions.
5. Trading Tutorials - Technical indicatorsTrial
- Discover 20+ technical indicators used in stock trading, like MACD, RSI, moving averages, and more.
- Develop the skills to recognize trend reversals, levels of overbought and oversold conditions, as well as divergences.
- Explore how these indicators are used in different trading tactics.
6. Advanced Financial Analysis for US Stock InvestingTrial
- This comprehensive course covers the essential tools and knowledge you'll need to analyze stocks, including earnings reports and their components such as balance sheets, P/L statements, and cash flow statements.
- It also covers important financial ratios that shed light on a company's profitability, leverage, operating efficiency, and valuation.
7. Technical Analysis of Trending TradesTrial
- This comprehensive course covers the fundamental concepts and practical applications of technical analysis, starting from the basics.
- The beginner and intermediate-level strategies may help you grasp a better sense of trending prices to help you can make more informed trading decisions.
8. Reduce Investment RisksTrial
- Our systematic investment risk course will help you understand how much investment risk you can tolerate and manage when diversifying asset allocation.
- You'll learn potential ways to reduce investment risk and increase confidence on your investment journey by studying three common position adjustment methods in real-life case studies.