Welcome Bonus

Account opening Bonus

Promotion period: 10th November 2021 3:30 AM ET – 31th December 2021 3:30 AM ET (hereafter referred as [Promotion Period])

Eligibility: New moomoo users who sign up to join moomoo and open a Futu Inc. brokerage account during the Promotion Period are eligible. Offer is only valid for U.S. residents with a valid Social Security Number (SSN), who are at least 18 years old and do not have a Futu Inc. brokerage account as of 10th November 2021 9:00 AM ET.

The Bonus: Each new Futu Inc. account will receive a chance to draw for a free stock worth between $3 and $3,500.


Deposit Bonus

Promotion period: 10th November 2021 3:30 AM ET – 31th December 2021 3:30 AM ET

Eligibility: Deposit bonus offer is available only to clients who have not made a deposit before the start of this promotion. Offer is only valid for U.S. residents with a valid SSN who are at least 18 years old.

The Bonus:

Complete deposit any amount during the promotion period. Then you will receive a chance to draw for a free stock worth between $9 and $3,500.

Complete the minimum net deposit of $2,000 during the promotion period. Then you  will receive 3 chances to draw for a free stock worth between $9 and $3,500. 


How can I get free stocks?

Task A: Download the moomoo App and register an account with moomoo.

Task B: Open a brokerage account with Futu Inc. through the moomoo app and once your account is approved, you will be rewarded with one free stock valued between $3-$3,500.

Task C: Complete deposit any amount during the promotion period Then you will get a chance to draw for a free stock worth between $9-$3,500.

Task D: Complete the net deposit of $2,000 during the promotion period. Then you will get 3 chances to draw for a free stock worth between $9-$3,500 .


When can I receive my free stocks?

(1) After you successfully draw your free stock, we will add it into your positions in five business days. 

(2) You will be able to trade your free stock once we add it into your positions.


Do I have to deposit $2,000 at a time to get my bonus?

No. Deposits can be made in any amount. All deposits greater than $2,000 made during the Promotion Period will qualify for this promotion. 


Does my deposit need to be settled before the Promotion Period ends to qualify for the bonuses?

Yes. Deposits must be settled before promotion period ends. Rewards will trigger after you finish the Task C of [How can I get free stocks?]. "Net deposits" mean total deposits minus total withdrawals during the Promotion Period. 


How do we choose your free stocks?

Your free stocks are chosen randomly according to a specific probability distribution, so you may not receive the same stock as what your friends do.

The probability distribution is as following:

For opening a Futu brokerage account, there is an approximately 98% chance to get a share of stock worth $3-$9.99, an approximately 2% chance to get a share of stock worth $10-$99.9, an approximately 0.03% chance to get a share of stock worth $100-$3,500.

For deposit, there is an approximately 70% chance to get a share of stock worth $10-$19.9, an approximately 28% chance to get a share of stock worth $20-$99.9, an approximately 2% chance to get a share of stock worth $100-$3,500.


How to claim the rewards?

(1) Once your reward is ready, we'll send you an in-app notification. Then you can go to "Me" tab - "Event Center" - "Welcome Gifts" in the moomoo App. Then you can tap the "Draw Now" button in the campaign page.

(2) You will get a lucky draw chance to draw your free stocks by clicking "Draw Now"

(3) After you successfully draw your free stock, we will add it into your positions in five business days. You can check it at the bottom of "Trade" - "Brokerage Account" page.

(4) You will be able to trade your free stock once we add it into your positions.


Where can I claim the previous rewards?

Step 1: Open your moomoo app and go to "Me" tab, then please click "Event Center"

Step2: Click "Received" then you can see the lucky draw opportunities that you have not used in the past promotion.

Reminder: If you earned your chance to draw free stocks in the past promotion, please draw before December 31st, 2021, or they will expire.


Terms and Conditions

1.This program is open to U.S. residents, who are at least 18 years of age with a valid Social Security Number. Employees, contractors, or persons similarly associated with Futu Inc. or a Futu affiliate, members of their household and employees of any securities regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible for this program.

2.The rewards in this program are offered by Futu Inc. Moomoo Inc. and Futu Inc. are indirect, wholly-owned subsidiaries of Futu Holdings Ltd. The Moomoo App is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Inc. Securities products available through the Moomoo App are offered by Futu Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the SEC. Futu Inc. is a member of FINRA and SIPC. For further information about Futu Inc., see FINRA BrokerCheck. For further information about SIPC insurance coverage for accounts at Futu, see www.sipc.org or request an explanatory brochure from Futu Inc.

3.This offer is limited to one reward per new account, with no more than one account enrolled per person.

4.Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this program constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Futu and Moomoo do not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.

5.Customers may hold or sell awarded stocks once credited to their accounts. The value from sale of the stock can be withdrawn or used to buy other eligible securities in the account.

6.At its discretion, Futu Inc. reserves the right to adjust the incentive program parameters.

7.You can only register one trading account with us. If your moomoo account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, e.g. using multiple accounts, moomoo may, in its sole discretion, forfeit your stock rewards and limit your chance to participate in future promotions.

8.Each device, regardless mobile or computer, can be only entitled to one set of account opening bonus and deposit bonus.

9.Futu Inc. and Moomoo Inc. reserve the right to terminate the incentive program at any time without notice. Other restrictions may apply and will be posted on the Moomoo App/website prior to effectiveness.

10.Consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this offer and any tax implications associated with receipt of a stock bonus before enrolling. For taxable accounts, the value of all Futu offers received may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations. Futu and Moomoo do not take responsibility for any tax related to this promotion.

11.This promotion has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple Inc.

12.Translations from English are provided for convenience only. In case of any ambiguity or dispute over the terms or rules of this promotion, the terms and conditions of the English language version will control.