UNFI United Natural FoodsWatchlist
About United Natural Foods Company
United Natural Foods, Inc. engages in the distribution of natural, organic, and specialty foods and non-food products. The firm operates through the Wholesale and Retail segments. The Wholesale segment is engaged in the national distribution of natural, organic, specialty, produce, and conventional grocery and non-food products, and providing retail services in the United States and Canada. The Retail segment derives revenues from the sale of groceries and other products at retail locations operated by company. It offers food and non food, frozen, perishables, bulk, body care products, and supplements. The company was founded by Michael S. Funk and Norman A. Cloutier in July 1976 and is headquartered in Providence, RI.
Deutsche Bank Adjusts United Natural Foods Price Target to $11 From $13, Maintains Hold Rating
Deutsche Bank Adjusts United Natural Foods Price Target to $11 From $13, Maintains Hold Rating.
United Natural Foods, Inc. (NYSE:UNFI) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript
Goldman Sachs Maintains Neutral on United Natural Foods, Lowers Price Target to $13
Goldman Sachs analyst Leah Jordan maintains United Natural Foods with a Neutral and lowers the price target from $15 to $13.
US Consumer Confidence Drops to a Four-Month Low
US consumer confidence slumped to a four-month low in September, dampened by a deteriorating economic and labor market outlook. The Conference Board’s index declined to 103 this month from an upwardly revised 108.7 in August, data out Tuesday showed. The figure fell short of the median estimate of 105.5 in a Bloomberg survey of economists.
Expectations that reflect consumer...
$Fisker(FSR.US)$ stock rose 3.8% after the EV manufacturer announced that it expects to ramp up deliveries to 300 vehicles per day in U.S. and Europe, having manufactured 5,000 Fisker Oceans to date.
$DraftKings(DKNG.US)$ stock rose 3.1% after JPMorgan upgraded its stance on the betting company to 'overweight' from 'neutral', seeing promising potential for same-store and new market ...
In reaction to earnings/guidance:
• $United Natural Foods(UNFI.US)$ +2.8%,$Grab Holdings(GRAB.US)$ +1.8% (guidance update),$Splunk(SPLK.US)$ +0.9% (reaffirms guidance; also CFO to depart co)
Select ETFs showing strength:
• $Ocular Therapeutix(OCUL.US)$ +11.4% (reports interim 7-month data from U.S. Phase 1 Clinical Trial of OTX-TKI for the Treatment of Wet AMD)
• $Symbotic(SYM.US)$ +8.4% (UN...
Happy Rosh hashana 🍯
Follow for nightly watchlist ⭐️
$Advanced Micro Devices(AMD.US)$$BlackBerry(BB.US)$$Bed Bath & Beyond Inc(BBBY.US)$$Cintas(CTAS.US)$$Ford Motor(F.US)$$GameStop(GME.US)$$Golden Sun Education Group Limited(GSUN.US)$$CarMax(KMX.US)$$The Kroger(KR.US)$$Moderna(MRNA.US)$$Micron Technology(MU.US)$$Rite Aid(RAD.US)$$United Natural Foods(UNFI.US)$
• $Kohl's Corp(KSS.US)$ +10.4% (Board of Directors enters into three-week exclusive negotiations with $Franchise(FRG.US)$)
• $Gitlab(GTLB.US)$ +8.5% (In reaction to earnings)
• $United Natural Foods(UNFI.US)$ +6.9% (In reaction to earnings)
• $Dave & Buster's Entertainment(PLAY.US)$ +6.3% (In reaction to earnings)
• $G-III Apparel Group(GIII.US)$ +5.6% (In reaction to earnings)
• $HealthEquity(HQY.US)$ +4.2% (In reaction to ea...
$JM Smucker(SJM.US)$ – The food producer’s shares slid 3.5% in premarket trading despite better-tha...
• $Air Products & Chemicals(APD.US)$: JPMorgan Upgrades to Overweight from Neutral - PT $275
• $Associated Banc(ASB.US)$: Wells Fargo Upgrades to Overweight from Equal Weight - PT $28 (from $26)
• $Armstrong World Industries(AWI.US)$: Jefferies Upgrades to Buy from Hold - PT $111 (from $101)
• $BlackBerry(BB.US)$: RBC Capital Upgrades to Sector Perform from Underperform - PT $7
• $Commerce Bancshares(CBSH.US)$: Wells Fargo Upgrades to Equal Weight from...
• $Aspen Technology(AZPN.US)$ : Loop Capital Upgrades to Buy from Hold - PT $175
• $CSX Corp(CSX.US)$ : RBC Capital Upgrades to Outperform from Sector Perform - PT $39 (from $37)
• $Ecolab(ECL.US)$ : Edward Jones Upgrades to Buy from Hold
• $Fortive(FTV.US)$ : Argus Upgrades to Buy from Hold - PT $68
• $Health Catalyst(HCAT.US)$ : Jefferies Upgrades To Buy From Hold - PT $28 (From $31)
• $Huntington Ingalls Industries(HII.US)$ : Vertical Research Upgra...
Technical: RSI: Golden Cross; MACD: Upsideside trend; Resistence: weak; Moving Average: 10%-20% in five days period
Tuesday - * HR BLOCK $H&R Block(HRB.US)$ (I've been thinking about new ideas. I'm thinking h&r block might be a good ticker to look into with all the stimulus action)
THOR $Thor Industries(THO.US)$ (just learned this is Blockchain related energy stock, anything energy right now is a worth looking into along with $Array Technologies(ARRY.US)$ , $Marinus Pharmaceuticals(MRNS.US)$