About Tenaris Company
Tenaris SA manufactures and supplies steel pipe products. It operates through the Tubes and Other segments. The Tubes segment consists of the production and sale of both seamless and welded steel tubular products and related services mainly for the oil and gas industry, particularly oil country tubular goods used in drilling operations, and for other industrial applications with production processes that consist in the transformation of steel into tubular products. The Other segment deals with all other business activities and operating segments, including the production and selling of sucker rods, industrial equipment, coiled tubing, heat exchangers, and utility conduits for buildings and the sale of energy and raw materials that exceed internal requirements. Its principal finished products are seamless and welded steel casing and tubing, line pipe and other mechanical and structural steel pipes for different uses. The company was founded in 1909 and is headquartered in Luxembourg.
Mattr Announces Regulatory Approval and Expected Closing Date for Pipe Coating Business Sale
Express News | Shares of Energy Companies Are Trading Lower Amid a Drop in Oil After OPEC+ Delayed Its Planned Meeting From Nov. 25-26 to Nov. 30
Express News | Shares of Energy Stocks Are Trading Lower Following a Build in Crude and Natural Gas Inventories
As of press time, Brent crude futures were at $94.75 a barrel at 0055 GMT, and US West Texas Intermediate crude futures were trading at $91.36 according to data from Trading Economics.
Supply Shortages and High Demand...
1. $Ciena(CIEN.US)$ - up 9.1%
2.$Okta(OKTA.US)$ - up 6.0%
3. $UGI Corp(UGI.US)$ - up 5.5%
4. $Shopify(SHOP.US)$ - up 5.4%
5. $UBS Group(UBS.US)$ - up 3.8%
6. $Salesforce(CRM.US)$ - up 2.6%
7. $KE Holdings(BEKE.US)$ - up 2.5%
8. $CrowdStrike(CRWD.US)$ - up 2.3%
9. $MINISO(MNSO.US)$ - up...
1. $Zions Bancorp(ZION.US)$ - up 4.0%
2. $Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc(ELS.US)$ - up 3.6%
3. $Novo-Nordisk A/S(NVO.US)$ - up 1.7%
4. $Freeport-McMoRan(FCX.US)$ - up 1.4%
5. $Orange SA(ORAN.US)$ - up 0.9%
6. $Sanofi(SNY.US)$ - up 0.9%
7. $Catalent(CTLT.US)$ - up 0.9%
8. $Tenaris(TS.US)$ - up 0.9...