TNL Travel Plus LeisureWatchlist
About Travel Plus Leisure Company
Travel + Leisure Co. engages in the provision of hospitality services and travel products. It operates through the Vacation Ownership and Travel and Membership segments. The Vacation Ownership segment is involved in developing, marketing, and selling vacation ownership interests to individual consumers, providing consumer financing in connection with the sale of vacation ownership interests, and providing property management services at resorts. The Travel and Membership segment focuses on the operations of travel businesses, including three vacation exchange brands, travel technology platforms, travel memberships, and direct-to-consumer rentals. The company was founded on July 31, 2006 and is headquartered in Orlando, FL.
Travel + Leisure Co. to Present at the Barclays Eat, Sleep, Play Conference and the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference
Travel + Leisure Co. (NYSE:TNL) announced today that Mike Hug, Chief Financial Officer, will host a fireside chat session at the Barclays Eat, Sleep, Play Conference on Tuesday, Nov. 28, 2023 at 1:15 p.m. EST. In
Travel Plus Leisure(TNL.US) Director Sells US$37,529.76 in Common Stocks
$Travel Plus Leisure(TNL.US)$ Director HERRERA GEORGE sold 1,009 shares of Common Stocks on Nov 16, 2023 at an average price of $37.195 for a total value of $37,529.76.Source: Announcement What is sta
Analyst Expectations for Travel+Leisure's Future
Within the last quarter, Travel+Leisure (NYSE:TNL) has observed the following analyst ratings: BullishSomewhat BullishIndifferentSomewhat BearishBearishTotal Ratings30300Last 30D100001M Ago101002M Ago
• $Cadence Design Systems(CDNS.US)$ : BofA Securities Upgrades to Neutral from Underperform - PT $175 (from $160)
•$Federated Hermes(FHI.US)$ : KBW Upgrades to Outperform from Market Perform - PT $540
•$Goldman Sachs(GS.US)$ : BofA Securities Upgrades to Buy from Neutral - PT $380 (from $360)
• $McDonald's(MCD.US)$ : Atlantic Equities Upgrades to Overweight from Neutral - PT $278 (from $245)
• $Oracle(ORCL.US)$ : Exane Upg...
• $Fortune Brands Home & Security(FBHS.US)$ : BofA Securities Upgrades to Neutral from Underperform - PT $84 (from $74)
• $Forward Air(FWRD.US)$ : Stifel Upgrades to Buy from Hold - PT $136 (from $122)
• $Grocery Outlet(GO.US)$ : BofA Securities Upgrades to Buy from Underperform - PT $37 (from $23)
• $Hub Group(HUBG.US)$ : JPMorgan Upgrades to Overweight from Neutral - PT $92 (from $76)
• $IQVIA Holdings(IQV.US)$ : Piper Sandler Upgrades to Overweight...