STER Sterling CheckWatchlist
About Sterling Check Company
Sterling Check Corp. engages in the provision of technology-enabled background and identity verification services. It offers hiring and risk management solutions that begin with identity verification, followed by criminal background screening, credential verification, drug and health screening, processing of employee documentation required for onboarding and ongoing risk monitoring. The company was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Independence, OH.
Sterling to Attend Upcoming Investor Conferences
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio, Sept. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sterling Check Corp. (NASDAQ:STER) ("Sterling"), a leading global provider of technology-enabled background and identity verification services, today announced
Goldman Sachs Maintains Buy on Sterling Check, Raises Price Target to $16
Goldman Sachs analyst George Tong maintains Sterling Check (NASDAQ:STER) with a Buy and raises the price target from $14 to $16.
Top 5 Industrials Stocks That Should Keep You Up At Night
The most overbought stocks in the industrials sector presents an opportunity to go short on these overvalued companies. The RSI is a momentum indicator, which compares a stock's strength on days when
• $ChampionX(CHX.US)$: Piper Sandler Upgrades to Overweight From Neutral - PT $30 (from $28)
• $CatchMark Timber Trust Inc(CTT.US)$: Baird Upgrades to Outperform from Neutral - PT $10 (from $9)
• $EPAM Systems(EPAM.US)$: Wolfe Research Upgrades to Outperform from Peerperform - PT $390 (from $550)
• $Essent(ESNT.US)$: JPMorgan Upgrades to Overweight from Neutral - PT $47 (from $54)
• $JetBlue Airways(JBLU.US)$: MKM Partners Upgrades to Neutral from Sell...