US Stock MarketDetailed Quotes
SPY SPDR S&P 500 ETF Watchlist
429.900 +0.770+0.18% Close 06/09 16:00 ET
429.960Open429.130Pre Close36.85BTurnover9.02%Turnover Ratio--P/E (TTM)408.41BMarket Cap431.99052wk High--P/E (Static)950.00MShares345.19352wk Low--P/B408.41BFloat Cap470.500Historical High6.46Dividend TTM950.00MShs Float57.173Historical Low1.50%Div YieldTTM0.73%Amplitude430.230Avg Price1Lot Size
Navigating the Open Internet of Options on 6/9: HZNP, SOFI, AMC, TSLA and More
Market Recap | S&P 500 Treks Higher as Investors Prep for Fed Decision
By Akane Otani U.S. stocks rose in muted trading Friday, helping the S&P 500 secure its fourth consecutive weekly gain. Markets were relatively quiet with investors largely in wait-and-see mode ahead
Imminent CPI Report: Pivotal Inflation Showdown Could Halt Fed's Rate Hikes
The last mile is always the hardest. The Bureau of Labor Statistics will reveal the much-awaited consumer price index (CPI) inflation report on Tuesday, June 13, coinciding precisely with the kickoff
SPY breakout of 4 day balance! Rejected off call options wall at 430! BIG catalyst week coming up!
- Zero DTE call options stopped SPY run! Big call option wall at 430 meant that market makers will not want market to end Friday above 430!
- A big rejection candle formed on Friday with a touch into 431+ as shared in TA Thurs
- It is NOT bearish until it is.
- It held above the magical 429/430 level so it awaits CPI Tues! PPI/FOMC Wed!
- 4 day area of balance 426 and 429 will be key; Monday migh...
This is so MF dumb!
$SPDR S&P 500 ETF(SPY.US)$ spy gonna be at 450 and whole damn market be down 80%. make it make sense