SMPL The Simply Good FoodsWatchlist
About The Simply Good Foods Company
The Simply Good Foods Co. is a consumer packaged food and beverage company, which engages in the development, marketing, and sale of nutritional food and snacking products. Its products include nutrition bars, ready-to-drink shakes, snacks, confectionery, and frozen meals under the Atkins and Quest brands. The company was founded on March 30, 2017 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
Weight Loss Drugs Seen Providing a Boost to Apparel Stocks - Stifel
The Simply Good Foods(SMPL.US) Director Sells US$10,327.77 in Common Stocks
$The Simply Good Foods(SMPL.US)$ Director Ratzan Brian K. sold 258 shares of Common Stocks on Nov 27, 2023 at an average price of $40.0301 for a total value of $10,327.77.Source: Announcement What is
Does Simply Good Foods (NASDAQ:SMPL) Have A Healthy Balance Sheet?
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility of prices, but whether you will suffer a permanent loss of capital.' So it seems
ColumnsCredit Suisse: Elasticity overdone; Gross margin hit bottom; Maintain Simply Good Foods Co. at Outperform
• $AutoZone(AZO.US)$ : Goldman Sachs Upgrades to Buy from Neutral - PT $2,296 (from $1,969)
• $Chewy(CHWY.US)$ : Needham Upgrades to Buy from Hold - PT $55
• $National Vision(EYE.US)$ : Goldman Sachs Upgrades to Buy from Neutral - PT $32 (from $31)
• $Fresenius Medical Care(FMS.US)$ : Jefferies Upgrades to Buy from Underperform - PT $33.70 (from $30.30)
• $Gitlab(GTLB.US)$ : Goldman Sachs Upgrades to Buy from Neutral - ...
• $Valneva(VALN.US)$ +13.58% (receives conditional marketing authorization from UK MHRA for its inactivated COVID-19 vaccine)
• $Twitter (Delisted)(TWTR.US)$ +6.3% (confirms receipt of unsolicited non-binding proposal from Elon Musk; will carefully review the proposal)
• $The Simply Good Foods(SMPL.US)$ +4.3% (approves the addition of $50 mln to existing stock repurchase program)
• $Argan(AGX.US)$ +2.7% (increases existing share repurchase...