SLNG Stabilis SolutionsWatchlist
About Stabilis Solutions Company
Stabilis Solutions, Inc. engages in the provision of small-scale liquefied natural gas production, distribution, and fueling services to multiple end markets. It operates through the following segments: LNG and Power Delivery. The LNG segment supplies LNG to the industrial, midstream, and oilfield sectors in North America and provides turnkey fuel solutions to help users of propane, diesel and other crude-based fuel products convert to LNG. The Power Delivery segment provides power delivery solutions to the global energy industry through its subsidiary in Brazil and joint venture in China. The company was founded on October 21, 1996 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
• $Customers Bancorp(CUBI.US)$ : KBW Upgrades to Outperform from Market Perform - PT $80 (from $72)
• $Fortinet(FTNT.US)$ : Barclays Upgrades to Overweight from Equalweight - PT $395 (from $364)
• $Hoegh LNG(HMLP.US)$ : Stifel Upgrades to Buy from Hold - PT $9.50 (from $8)
• $Randolph Bancorp(RNDB.US)$ : Compass Point Upgrades to Buy from Neutral - PT $27 (from $23)
• $SiteOne Landscape Supply(SITE.US)$ : UBS Upgrades to Neutral from Sell - PT $165 (fr...