SHEN Shenandoah Telecommunications CoWatchlist
About Shenandoah Telecommunications Co Company
Shenandoah Telecommunications Co. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of regulated and unregulated telecommunication services to end-user customers and other telecommunications providers. It offers voice, video and data communications services. It operates through the Broadband and Tower segments. The Broadband segment provides broadband, video, and voice services to residential and commercial customers in portions of Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Kentucky, via fiber optic and hybrid fiber coaxial (“HFC”) cable. The Tower segment leases space on 225 owned cell towers. The company was founded in 1902 and is headquartered in Edinburg, VA.
Is Shenandoah Telecommunications (NASDAQ:SHEN) A Risky Investment?
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of permanent loss is the risk I worry about... and every practical investor I know wor
Shenandoah Telecommunications Swings to Q3 Earnings as Revenue Gains
Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) reported Q3 net income Friday of $0.03 per diluted share, swinging from a net loss of $0.05 per share a year earlier. Two analysts polled by Capital IQ expected ea
Earnings Flash (SHEN) SHENANDOAH TELECOMMUNICATIONS CO Reports Q3 Revenue $71.8M
07:29 AM EDT, 11/03/2023 (MT Newswires) -- Earnings Flash (SHEN) SHENANDOAH TELECOMMUNICATIONS CO Reports Q3 Revenue $71.8M
• $Fortinet(FTNT.US)$ : BMO Capital Upgrades to Outperform from Market Perform - PT $350 (from $325)
• $Microchip Technology(MCHP.US)$ : Stifel Upgrades to Buy from Hold - PT $75 (from $70)
• $Ovintiv(OVV.US)$ : JPMorgan Upgrades to Overweight from Neutral - PT $64 (from $56)
• $Riot Platforms(RIOT.US)$ : Compass Point Upgrades to Buy from Neutral - PT $14 (from $30)
• $Snowflake(SNOW.US)$ : Jefferies Upgrades to Buy f...