About Rapid7 Company
Rapid7, Inc. engages in the provision of cyber security analytics and automation services. Its products include Metasploit, Nexpose, AppSpider, tCell by Rapid7, as well as insight platforms such as InsightDR, InsightIVM, InsightAppSec, InsightConnect, and InsightOps. The firm also offers security and product consulting services. The company was founded by Alan P. Matthews, Tas Giakouminakis, and Chad Loder in July 2000 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Is Now The Time To Look At Buying Rapid7, Inc. (NASDAQ:RPD)?
Rapid7, Inc. (NASDAQ:RPD), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial price increase on the NASDAQGM over the last few months. With many analyst
Express News | Rapid7, USF Collaborate On Cyber Training Initiative With $1.5M Grant From Office Of Naval Research And National Science Foundation
Express News | Rapid7 Prices Upsized $260M Convertible Senior Notes Offering
$Meta Platforms(META.US)$ +0.81% (The social media gianted in premarket trading after the launch of Threads, a direct competitor to Twitter. Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg said on his Threads account early Thursday that 10 million people had signed up for the platform in seven hours after launching.)
$Sweetgreen(SG.US)$ +5.14% (Sweetgreen jumped more than 4% after Bank of America upgraded...
• $ChampionX(CHX.US)$: Piper Sandler Upgrades to Overweight From Neutral - PT $30 (from $28)
• $CatchMark Timber Trust Inc(CTT.US)$: Baird Upgrades to Outperform from Neutral - PT $10 (from $9)
• $EPAM Systems(EPAM.US)$: Wolfe Research Upgrades to Outperform from Peerperform - PT $390 (from $550)
• $Essent(ESNT.US)$: JPMorgan Upgrades to Overweight from Neutral - PT $47 (from $54)
• $JetBlue Airways(JBLU.US)$: MKM Partners Upgrades to Neutral from Sell...