REG Regency Centers CorpWatchlist
About Regency Centers Corp Company
Regency Centers Corp. operates as a real estate investment trust, which engages in the ownership, operation, and development of retail shopping centers. Its portfolio includes thriving properties merchandised with highly productive grocers, restaurants, service providers, and best-in-class retailers that connect to its neighborhoods, communities, and customers. The company was founded by Martin Edward Stein, Sr. and Joan Wellhouse Newton in 1963 and is headquartered in Jacksonville, FL.
Compass Point Upgrades Regency Centers to Buy, Announces $72 Price Target
Compass Point analyst Floris Van Dijkum upgrades Regency Centers (NASDAQ:REG) from Neutral to Buy and announces $72 price target.
Realty Income Corp. Shares Break Four-day Winning Streak, Still Outperform Competitors
Regency Centers Corp To Go Ex-Dividend On December 13th, 2023 With 0.67 USD Dividend Per Share
November 4th - $Regency Centers Corp(REG.US)$ is trading ex-dividend on December 13th, 2023. Shareholders of record on December 14th, 2023 will receive 0.67 USD dividend per share on January 3rd,
• $Funko(FNKO.US)$ : JPMorgan Upgrades to Overweight from Neutral - PT $28 (from $25)
• $Southwest Airlines(LUV.US)$ : Raymond James Upgrades to Strong Buy from Outperform - PT $55 (from $57)
• $MetLife(MET.US)$ : Wolfe Research Upgrades to Outperform from Peerperform
• $MGIC Investment(MTG.US)$ : RBC Capital Upgrades to Outperform from Sector Perform - PT $16 (from $15)
• $Snowflake(SNOW.US)$ : JPMorgan Upgrades to Overweigh...