RDY Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdWatchlist
About Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd Company
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. engages in the manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical products. It operates through the following segments: Global Generics, Pharmaceutical Services & Active Ingredients, Proprietary Products, and Others. The Global Generics segment consists of manufacturing and marketing of prescription and over-the-counter finished pharmaceutical products ready for consumption by the patient, marketed under a brand name or as generic finished dosages with therapeutic equivalence to branded formulations. The Pharmaceutical Services & Active Ingredients segment is comprised of manufacturing and marketing of active pharmaceutical ingredients and intermediates, also known as API, which are the principal ingredients for finished pharmaceutical products. The Proprietary Products segment focuses on research and development of differentiated formulations. The Others segment includes the operations of the subsidiary of the company. The company was founded by Kallam Anji Reddy on February 24, 1984 and is headquartered in Hyderabad, India.
Amneal Pharma in Pact With Strides to Launch Generic Vascepa
Asian Equities Traded in the US as American Depositary Receipts Trend Slightly Lower in Friday Trading
Asian equities traded in the US as American depositary receipts were trending slightly lower Friday morning, falling 0.14% to 1,662.97 on the S&P Asia 50 ADR Index. Despite the decline, the index is u
Asian Equities Traded in the US as American Depositary Receipts Nudge Higher in Thursday Trading
After opening the session in negative territory, Asian equities traded in the US as American depositary receipts rebounded slightly Thursday morning, rising 0.12% to 1,667.80 on the S&P Asia 50 ADR In
1. $PDD Holdings(PDD.US)$ - up 9.6%
2.$KE Holdings(BEKE.US)$ - up 4.7%
3. $Catalent(CTLT.US)$ - up 3.5%
4. $BeiGene(BGNE.US)$ - up 2.3%
5. $Nokia Oyj(NOK.US)$ - up 1.8%
6. $Futu Holdings Ltd(FUTU.US)$ - up 1.7%
7. $Bilibili(BILI.US)$ - up 1.7%
8. $Li Auto(LI.US)$ - up 1.5%
9. $AT&T(T.US)$ - up ...
1. $argenx SE(ARGX.US)$ - up 24.6%
2. $Black Knight(BKI.US)$ - up 11.5%
3. $POSCO(PKX.US)$ - up 6.0%
4. $Aramark(ARMK.US)$ - up 1.6%
5. $Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd(RDY.US)$ - up 1.5%
6. $Elbit Systems(ESLT.US)$ - up 0.9%
7. $Wipro(WIT.US)$ - up 0.8%
8. $Take-Two Interactive Software(TTWO.US)$ - up 0.7...
1. $Pinterest(PINS.US)$ - up 2.7%
2. $XPeng(XPEV.US)$ - up 1.6%
3. $Banco Santander(SAN.US)$ - up 1.4%
4. $Fresenius Medical Care(FMS.US)$ - up 1.4%
5. $Nomura Holdings(NMR.US)$ - up 1.3%
6. $Toyota Motor(TM.US)$ - up 1.1%
7. $ORIX(IX.US)$ - up 0.7%
8. $Honda Motor(HMC.US)$ - up 0...