LULU Lululemon AthleticaWatchlist
About Lululemon Athletica Company
lululemon athletica, Inc. engages in the business of designing, distributing, and retailing technical athletic apparel, footwear, and accessories. It operates through the following segments: Company-Operated Stores, Direct to Consumer, and Other. The company was founded by Dennis James Wilson in 1998 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Lululemon Is Downgraded by Wells Fargo After Strong Year-to-date Rally
US Investors Anticipate Friday's November Jobs Report Ahead of FOMC
US investors will continue to digest economic data watching this week ahead of the Federal Open Market Committee's policy meeting on Dec. 12 to 13 for clues about the direction of upcoming monetary po
Wells Fargo Downgrades Lululemon Athletica to Equal-Weight, Announces $445 Price Target
Wells Fargo analyst Ike Boruchow downgrades Lululemon Athletica (NASDAQ:LULU) from Overweight to Equal-Weight and announces $445 price target.
2. ISM Services PMI - Tuesday
3. JOLTS Job Openings - Tuesday
4. $NIO Inc(NIO.US)$$MongoDB(MDB.US)$ Earnings - Tuesday
5. ADP Nonfarm Payrolls - Wednesday
6. GameStop $GameStop(GME.US)$ Earnings - Wednesday
7. Jobless Claims - Thursday
8. $Lululemon Athletica(LULU.US)$$Dollar General(DG.US)$ Earnings - Thursday
9. U.S. Jobs Report - Friday
10. Consumer Sentiment - Friday
$SPDR S&P 500 ETF(SPY.US)$$Invesco QQQ Trust(QQQ.US)$
The weekly earnings calendar has arrived! Don't forget to check it out and see if any of the companies in your portfolio are on the list.
We have various companies to focus on, including $NIO Inc(NIO.US)$,$C3.ai(AI.US)$, $Lululemon Athletica(LULU.US)$.
As part of our commitment to keeping you informed, the moomoo community will be hosting two liv...