About LivaNova Company
LivaNova Plc is a global medical technology company, which engages in the development and delivery of therapeutic solutions for the benefit of patients, healthcare professionals, and healthcare systems. It operates through the Cardiopulmonary and Other segments. The Cardiopulmonary segment is involved in the development, production and sale of cardiopulmonary products, including oxygenators, heart-lung machines, autotransfusion systems, perfusion tubing systems, cannulae, and related accessories. The Other segment includes heart valves business and corporate shared service expenses for finance, legal, human resources, information technology, and corporate business development. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
LivaNova Says Hit by Cybersecurity Incident, Disrupting Operations; Shares Drop Early
LivaNova (LIVN) said in a regulatory filing late Monday that a "cybersecurity incident" disrupted parts of its information technology systems and is expected to cause continued disruptions to its busi
LivaNova (LIVN) Receives a Buy From Stifel Nicolaus
What Does LivaNova PLC's (NASDAQ:LIVN) Share Price Indicate?
LivaNova PLC (NASDAQ:LIVN), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial price movement on the NASDAQGS over the last few months, increasing to US$57.80 a
• $Banc of California(BANC.US)$: Raymond James Upgrades to Outperform from Market Perform - PT $22
• $Cullen/Frost Bankers(CFR.US)$: Raymond James Upgrades to Outperform from Market Perform
• $W.W. Grainger(GWW.US)$: Wolfe Research Upgrades to Outperform from Peerperform
• $Invitation Homes Inc(INVH.US)$: Evercore ISI Upgrades to Outperform from In Line - PT $46 (from $44)
• $PCB Bancorp(PCB.US)$: Raymond James Upgrades to Outperform from Market Perfor...