IVV iShares Core S&P 500 ETFWatchlist
RBC Capital Reiterates Sector Perform on Exxon Mobil, Maintains $120 Price Target
RBC Capital analyst Biraj Borkhataria reiterates Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM) with a Sector Perform and maintains $120 price target.
Microsoft AI Announcement Drives Stock Higher: How Copilot Will Rollout
Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ:MSFT) made an announcement Thursday regarding broad availability of its new artificial intelligence companion, Copilot. The tech stock popped in an apparent reaction to the AI n
Express News | Thailand PM Srettha Says Met Tesla Chief Musk In New York, Held Talks On Electric Vehicles
Here are 3 reasons why S&P 500 ( $S&P 500 Index(.SPX.US)$ ) and Nasdaq 100 ( $NASDAQ 100 Index(.NDX.US)$ ) stocks remains attractive.
1. Right from the start of 2023, it was already mentioned that the US economy was stronger than reported (*1).
2. The second-quarter performance is so strong that it defies recession fears in the US economy (*2).
3. The US economy was so strong that it is now the strongest in the G7 (*3).
Nvidia had a blowout quarter, yet it fell 2.4% last Friday. And when Powell seems to be a little hawkish in his speech, many stocks rebounded.
If the AI leader Nvidia is struggling, what chance do other growth and AI stocks have in terms of continuing 2023’s rally, which has been largely led by AI boom?
Option traders, I have a tip for you in my latest video!
Stocks covered in the video (technical analysis) – SPY, App...
1. US Earnings experienced its biggest fall since 2020. While PEs are above average. Meaning, folks are paying above average for the S&P500, with negative earnings.
2. China's economy could be in strife. See my prior notes.