HELE Helen Of TroyWatchlist
About Helen Of Troy Company
Helen of Troy Ltd. engages in the manufacture and distribution of personal care and household products. It operates through the Home and Outdoor, and Beauty and Wellness segments. The Home and Outdoor segment offers food preparation tools, containers, electronics, baby care, and cleaning products. The Beauty and Wellness segment develops and provides products including mass and prestige market beauty appliances, prestige market liquid-based hair and personal care products, and wellness devices including thermometers, water and air filtration systems, humidifiers, and fans. The company was founded by Gerald J. Rubin and Stanlee N. Rubin in 1968 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
ColumnsBefore the Bell | Stock Futures Are Flat Ahead of Key Inflation Data This Week And the Start of Q2 Earnings Season
In reaction to earnings/guidance:
$RPM International(RPM.US)$ +2.4%
$Radiant Logistics(RLGT.US)$ +6.8% (to restate FY21 earnings)
$Stellus Capital Investment(SCM.US)$ +3.3% (declares Q4 dividends of $0.34 per share)
$Golden Ocean(GOGL.US)$ +2.5% (authorizes new $100 mln share repurchase program)
$iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN(VXX.US)$ +1.5% (rising with pull back in stock futures)
$Pebblebrook Hotel Trust(PEB.US)$ +1.3% (se...
• $Veru Inc(VERU.US)$ +11.4% (extends momentum from +13% move during regular session)
• $Annovis Bio(ANVS.US)$ +9.4% (received notice from the FDA that the Phase 3 clinical study in early Parkinson's patients may proceed)
• $GameStop(GME.US)$ +6.7% (announces 4-for-l stock split)
• $Bed Bath & Beyond Inc(BBBY.US)$ +6% (interim CEO purchases 50000 shares)
• $VAALCO Energy(EGY.US)$ +5.4% (completes South Tchibala 1HB-ST W...