About Grifols Company
Grifols SA engages in the production of plasma derivatives. It operates through the following segments: Bioscience, Hospital, Diagnostic, Bio Supplies, and Others. The Bioscience Segment includes all activities related with products deriving from human plasma for therapeutic use. The Hospital Segment comprises of all non-biological pharmaceutical products and medical supplies manufactured by group companies earmarked for hospital pharmacy. The Diagnostic Segment deals with the marketing of diagnostic testing equipment, reagents, and other equipment. The Bio Supplies segment consists of all transactions related to biological products for non-therapeutic use. The Others segment focuses on the rendering of manufacturing services to third party companies. The company was founded by José Antonio Grifols Roig on November 18, 1940 and is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain.
Grifols Completes Cohort 1 In Clinical Study Of Alpha-1 15%, Evaluating First-In-Human Subcutaneous Dosing Option For Patients With Alpha1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
Study designed to demonstrate impact of Alpha1-Proteinase Inhibitor Subcutaneous (Human) 15% (Alpha-1 15%), an alpha1 antitrypsin treatment, compared with Liquid Alpha1-Proteinase Inhibitor (Human) in
Travel, Pharma Stocks Lead European Equities Traded in the US as American Depositary Receipts Higher Tuesday
Travel and pharma stocks led European equities traded in the US as American depositary receipts sharply higher Tuesday, rising 1.36% to 1,212.96 on the S&P Europe Select ADR Index. From continental Eu
Blood Screening (Reagent & Kits, Instrument, Software) Market - Global Forecast to 2028 Featuring F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Grifols, Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Danaher, and BioMerieux
1. $Caseys General Stores(CASY.US)$ - up 4.9%
2.$Neurocrine Biosciences(NBIX.US)$ - up 3.4%
3. $Grifols(GRFS.US)$ - up 2.4%
4. $Stellantis NV(STLA.US)$ - up 1.1%
5. $Takeda Pharmaceutical(TAK.US)$ - up 1.1%
6. $Novartis AG(NVS.US)$ - up 0.8%
7. $Vodafone(VOD.US)$ - up 0.7%
8. $Zions Bancorp(ZION.US)$ - up 0.6...
1. $PLDT(PHI.US)$ - up 2.6%
2. $Avis Budget(CAR.US)$ - up 2.2%
3. $Bank Bradesco SA(prefer share ADS)(BBD.US)$ - up 0.8%
4. $Sanofi(SNY.US)$ - up 0.7%
5. $Grifols(GRFS.US)$ - up 0.4%
6. $Lumentum(LITE.US)$ - up 0.3%
1. $Bilibili(BILI.US)$ - down 4.0%
2. $Olin(OLN.US)$ - ...