About Fabrinet Company
Fabrinet engages in the provision of optical packaging and electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers. The firm's engineering services include process design, failure analysis, reliability testing, tooling design, and real-time traceability system. Its manufacturing operations offer sensors, subsystems, customized optics, and optical modules and components. The company was founded by David Thomas Mitchell on August 12, 1999 and is headquartered in George Town, Cayman Islands.
A Look At The Fair Value Of Fabrinet (NYSE:FN)
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Fabrinet fair value estimate is US$199 Current share price of US$165 suggests Fabrinet is potentially trading close to its fair value The
Insider Sell: Director Thomas Kelly Sells 3,235 Shares of Fabrinet (FN)
Fabrinet(FN.US) Director Sells US$539.45K in Common Stocks
$Fabrinet(FN.US)$ Director KELLY THOMAS F sold 3,235 shares of Common Stocks on Nov 22, 2023 at an average price of $166.754 for a total value of $539.45K.Source: Announcement What is statement of cha
(Fabrinet surged 21% after its fiscal fourth-quarter results late Monday topped analysts' estimates. The advanced manufacturing services company posted non-GAAP earnings of $1.86 per share, greater than the $1.80 earnings per share expected by analysts polled by FactSet. Revenue came in at $655.9 million, greater than the $641.4 million consensus estimate.)
1. The current AI investment is mainly concentrated in semiconductor companies, involving the provision of artificial intelligence rack solutions for high-intensity computing workloads. Artificial intelligence opportunities ignored by investors, including AI servers, optics, and cable connectors, will generate excess returns in the future.
2. The dense configuration of artificial intelligence servers will prom...
• $Baker Hughes(BKR.US)$ : HSBC Upgrades to Buy from Hold - PT $38.30
• $United Breweries Co Inc(CCU.US)$ : HSBC Upgrades to Buy from Hold - PT $17
• $Capital City Bank Group(CCBG.US)$ : Piper Sandler Upgrades to Overweight from Neutral - PT $31.50 (from $29)
• $Hub Group(HUBG.US)$ : Susquehanna Upgrades to Positive from Neutral - PT $83 (from $92)
• $Interactive Brokers(IBKR.US)$ : Goldman Sachs Upgrades to Buy from Neutral - PT $90
• $JB Hunt Transport Services(JBHT.US)$ : Susqueh...