BEKE KE HoldingsWatchlist
About KE Holdings Company
KE Holdings, Inc. engages in the provision of an integrated online and offline platform for housing transactions and services through its subsidiaries. It operates under the following segments: Existing Home Transaction Services, New Home Transaction Services, Home Renovation and Furnishing, and Emerging and Other Services. The Existing Home Transaction Services segment provides services in existing home market. The New Home Transaction Services segment consists of new home transaction services in new home market. The Home Renovation and Furnishing segment provides a one-stop solution to give housing customers access to a comprehensive range of home renovation and furnishing, ranging from interior design, renovation, re-modeling, furnishing, supplies, to after-sales maintenance and repair. The Emerging and Other Services segment includes rental property management service business, financial service business, and other newly developed businesses. The company was founded by Hui Zou, Yongdong Peng, and Shan Yi Gang on July 6, 2018 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Changes in Hong Kong stocks | Seashell-W (02423) fell more than 4%, second-hand housing quickly fell back in popularity, making it difficult to continue improving transactions
Shell-W (02423) fell by more than 4%. As of press release, it fell 3.83% to HK$40.15, with a turnover of HK$3.292,900.
Direct impact of changes | Shell fell more than 4% in the afternoon, and agencies say second-hand housing is rapidly declining in demand
On September 25, $shell-W (02423.HK) $ fell more than 4% in the afternoon. As of press release, it fell 4.12% to HK$41.85, with a turnover of HK$205.68,900. Market source: Futu Niu > Open Source Securities believes that the current housing supply and demand improvement policy is progressing faster than market expectations, the market supply and demand relationship is expected to improve as soon as possible, the demand situation is expected to be released, market confidence is expected to continue to rise in the third quarter, industry valuations will be repaired one after another, the new housing market is expected to stabilize, second-hand housing transactions will continue to pick up, and the sector still has good investment opportunities to maintain the industry's “optimistic” rating. long
Shell-W (02423.HK) spent $1.5 million to buy back 282,900 shares on September 21
Glonghui September 22丨Seashell-W (02423.HK) announced that it spent 1.5 million US dollars to repurchase 282,900 shares on September 21, 2023, at a repurchase price of 5.24-5.35 US dollars per share.
1. $Ciena(CIEN.US)$ - up 9.1%
2.$Okta(OKTA.US)$ - up 6.0%
3. $UGI Corp(UGI.US)$ - up 5.5%
4. $Shopify(SHOP.US)$ - up 5.4%
5. $UBS Group(UBS.US)$ - up 3.8%
6. $Salesforce(CRM.US)$ - up 2.6%
7. $KE Holdings(BEKE.US)$ - up 2.5%
8. $CrowdStrike(CRWD.US)$ - up 2.3%
9. $MINISO(MNSO.US)$ - up...
1. $PDD Holdings(PDD.US)$ - up 9.6%
2.$KE Holdings(BEKE.US)$ - up 4.7%
3. $Catalent(CTLT.US)$ - up 3.5%
4. $BeiGene(BGNE.US)$ - up 2.3%
5. $Nokia Oyj(NOK.US)$ - up 1.8%
6. $Futu Holdings Ltd(FUTU.US)$ - up 1.7%
7. $Bilibili(BILI.US)$ - up 1.7%
8. $Li Auto(LI.US)$ - up 1.5%
9. $AT&T(T.US)$ - up ...
1. $Black Knight(BKI.US)$ - up 3.6%
2. $KT Corp(KT.US)$ - up 2.9%
3. $Viatris(VTRS.US)$ - up 2.1%
4. $Elanco Animal Health(ELAN.US)$ - up 1.5%
5. $DaVita(DVA.US)$ - up 1.2%
6. $Novo-Nordisk A/S(NVO.US)$ - up 0.7%
7. $RBC Bearings(RBC.US)$ - up 0.6%
8. $Curtiss-Wright(CW.US)$ - up 0....