AVY Avery DennisonWatchlist
About Avery Dennison Company
Avery Dennison Corp. engages in the provision of labeling and packaging materials and solutions. It operates through the Materials and Solutions Group segments. The Materials Group segment manufactures and sells pressure-sensitive label materials, films for graphic and reflective products, performance tapes and other adhesive products for industrial, medical and other applications, as well as fastener solutions. The Solutions Group segment designs, manufactures and sells a wide variety of branding and information solutions, including brand and price tickets, tags and labels, and related services, supplies and equipment. The company was founded by R. Stanton Avery in 1935 and is headquartered in Mentor, OH.
Truist Securities Reiterates Buy on Avery Dennison, Maintains $209 Price Target
Truist Securities analyst Michael Roxland reiterates Avery Dennison with a Buy and maintains $209 price target.
Is There Now An Opportunity In Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE:AVY)?
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE:AVY) saw a decent share price growth in the teens level on the NYSE over the last few months. With many analysts covering the large-cap stock, we may expect any pri
Pharmaceutical Label Global Market Report 2023: An $8.45 Billion Market by 2027 - Long-term Forecast to 2032 Featuring Key Players - CCL Industries; 3M; Essentra; Avery Dennison; & Multi-Color
• $Ares Capital Corp(ARCC.US)$ : JPMorgan Upgrades to Overweight from Neutral - PT $22
• $Avery Dennison(AVY.US)$ : JPMorgan Upgrades to Overweight from Neutral - PT $195
• $Avery Dennison(AVY.US)$ : JPMorgan Upgrades to Overweight from Neutral - PT $195 (from $215)
• $Brookfield Asset Management(BAM.US)$ : Credit Suisse Upgrades to Outperform from Neutral - PT $71.50 (from $68)
• $Ecolab(ECL.US)$ : JPMorgan Upgrades to Overweight from Neutral - PT $1...