About ArcBest Company
ArcBest Corp. is a logistics company which provides end-to-end supply chain services with a focus on innovation. It operates through the following business segments: Asset-Based, ArcBest and FleetNet. The Asset-Based segment includes national, inter-regional, and regional transportation of general commodities through standard, expedited, and guaranteed less-than-truckload services. The ArcBest segment refers to the operations of the company's expedite, truckload, and truckload-dedicated businesses as well as its premium logistics services, and international freight transportation with air, ocean, and ground service offerings. The FleetNet segment covers the operations of FleetNet America, Inc., and certain other subsidiaries that provide roadside assistance and maintenance management services for commercial vehicles through a network of third-party service providers. The company offers a full array of logistics solutions to optimize customers supply chains, while continuing to offer asset-based less-than-truckload (LTL) services through the ABF Freight network and ground expedite services under the Panther Premium Logistics brand. Its service offerings also include truckload, dedicated, managed transportation, intermodal, international air and ocean, time critical, warehousing and distribution, and household goods moving services. ArcBest was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Fort Smith, AR.
Estimating The Intrinsic Value Of ArcBest Corporation (NASDAQ:ARCB)
Key Insights The projected fair value for ArcBest is US$99.35 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity With US$98.46 share price, ArcBest appears to be trading close to its estimated fair value
ArcBest and the Fort Smith Symphony to Host Free Community Concert Celebrating 100 Years of Business and Musical Excellence
Community members are invited to attend a free concert at ArcBest headquarters ArcBest (NASDAQ:ARCB), a leader in supply chain logistics, announced that the company, in collaboration with the Fort Smith
Benzinga's Top Ratings Upgrades, Downgrades For September 18, 2023
UpgradesNorthcoast Research upgraded the previous rating for Jack Henry & Associates Inc (NASDAQ:JKHY) from Neutral to Buy. For the fourth quarter, Jack Henry & Associates had an EPS of $1.34, compare
$Saia(SAIA.US)$ initiated at buy by Jefferies, announced targe price at $350.00.
$AutoZone(AZO.US)$ was upgraded by Evercore ISI Group from in-line to outperform, increased target price to $2700.00.
$Oracle(ORCL.US)$ was upgraded by Wolfe Research from peer perform to outperform, increased target price to $130.00.
$BILL Holdings(BILL.US)$ was downg...
In reaction to earnings/guidance:
• $Five9(FIVN.US)$ +11.8%,$Amazon(AMZN.US)$ +11.5%,$Mitek Systems(MITK.US)$ +8.6%,$US Silica(SLCA.US)$ +7.8%,$Banco Santander Mexico(BSMX.US)$ +7.5%,$NatWest(NWG.US)$ +7.4%,$The Chemours(CC.US)$ +6.9%,$Deckers Outdoor(DECK.US)$ +6.1% (also authorizes new $1.2bln share repurchase program),$United States Steel(X.US)$ +4.8%(also authorizes new $500mln share repurchase program),$SkyWest(SKYW.US)$ +4.8%,...
• $Repare Therapeutics(RPTX.US)$ +26.4% (announces worldwide license and collaboration agreement with Roche for camonsertib)
• $Chewy(CHWY.US)$+19.8% (Chewy stock soars on earnings. Here's what really mattered)
• $UiPath(PATH.US)$ +11.7% ( reported first-quarter revenue growth of 32% year-over-year to $245.1 million)
• $Pure Storage(PSTG.US)$ +10.6% (In reaction to earnings)
• $Credo Technology(CRDO.US)$ +10.2% (In reaction ...