About Assurant Company
Assurant, Inc. engages in the provision of lifestyle and housing solutions of consumer purchases. It operates through the following segments: Global Lifestyle, Global Housing, and Corporate and Other. The Global Lifestyle segment offers mobile device solutions and extended service products and related services for mobile devices, consumer electronics and appliances, vehicle protection and related services. The Global Housing segment includes lender-placed homeowners’ insurance, lender-placed manufactured housing insurance and lender-placed flood insurance, renters’ insurance and related products, and voluntary manufactured housing insurance, voluntary homeowners’ insurance and other specialty products. The Corporate and Other segment refers to the corporate employee-related expenses and activities of the holding company. The company was founded in 1892 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
$Alight(ALIT.US)$ initiated at buy by Citigroup, announced targe price at $12.00.
$Oracle(ORCL.US)$ was upgraded by Goldman Sachs from sell to neutral, announced target price to $120.00.
$Urban Outfitters(URBN.US)$ was upgraded by Morgan Stanley from equal-weight to overweight, increased target price from $27.00 to $41.00.
$First Horizon National(FHN.US)$ was downg...
1. $Unum Group(UNM.US)$ - up 5.1%
2. $Generac(GNRC.US)$ - up 5.0%
3. $Builders FirstSource(BLDR.US)$ - up 4.9%
4. $Livent(LTHM.US)$ - up 4.4%
5. $Pearson(PSO.US)$ - up 4.1%
6. $Verisk Analytics(VRSK.US)$ - up 3.6%
7. $Assurant(AIZ.US)$ - up 2.7%
8. $Vodafone(VOD.US)$ - up...
1. $On Holding(ONON.US)$ - up 14.9%
2. $ING Groep(ING.US)$ - up 4.3%
3. $NatWest(NWG.US)$ - up 4.0%
4. $Deutsche Bank(DB.US)$ - up 3.5%
5. $Banco Santander(SAN.US)$ - up 3.4%
6. $Prudential(PUK.US)$ - up 3.4%
7. $Assurant(AIZ.US)$ - up 3.1%
8. $ArcelorMittal SA(MT.US)$ - up 2.7...