About Airbnb Company
Airbnb, Inc. engages in the management and operation of an online marketplace. Its marketplace model connects hosts and guests online or through mobile devices to book spaces. The company was founded by Brian Chesky, Nathan Blecharczyk and Joseph Gebbia in 2007 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Airbnb Says Its Chief Strategy Officer Blecharczyk Sells 40K Class A Common Shares
Airbnb(ABNB.US) 10% Shareholder Sells US$5.15 Million in Common Stocks
$Airbnb(ABNB.US)$ 10% Shareholder Blecharczyk Nathan sold 40,000 shares of Common Stocks on Nov 22, 2023 at an average price of $128.8562 for a total value of $5.15 million.Source: Announcement What i
10 Consumer Discretionary Stocks With Whale Alerts In Today's Session
This whale alert can help traders discover the next big trading opportunities.
1. Tesla, $Tesla(TSLA.US)$ : $16.9 billion
2. RTX Corp, $RTX Corp(RTX.US)$ : $9.1 billion
3. Exxon Mobil, $Exxon Mobil(XOM.US)$ : $7.5 billion
4. IBM, $IBM Corp(IBM.US)$ : $3.8 billion
5. Charter Comm., $Charter Communications(CHTR.US)$ : $3.5 billion
6. Chevron, $Chevron(CVX.US)$ : $3.5 billion
7. Airbnb, $Airbnb(ABNB.US)$ : $3.4 billion
8. Blackstone, $Blackstone(BX.US)$ : $3.4 billion
9. Applied Materials, $Applied Materials(AMAT.US)$ : $2.9 billion
$Microsoft(MSFT.US)$ stock rose 1.4% with the tech giant set to hire Sam Altman to lead a new advanced artificial intelligence research team, just days after the prominent AI-industry figure was ousted as CEO of OpenAI.
$NVIDIA(NVDA.US)$ stock rose 0.7% ahead of Tuesday's quarterly results, amid sky-high confidence the tech giant can outperform given the market's enthusiasm for all things AI.
$General Motors(GM.US)$ stock ro...
$Gap Inc(GPS.US)$ Shares of Gap surged 20% in premarket trading on Friday as investors cheered signs that the apparel maker's efforts to bring in trendier and in-demand clothing at its Old Navy brand and keep inventory under control were paying off. Comparable sales at Old Navy rose 1% in the third quarter, the first increase in 10 quarters.
$Expedia(EXPE.US)$shares rose as much as 3.2% after Evercor...