Company Overview
China Mobile Co., Ltd. is an investment holding company mainly engaged in telecommunications and related business. Its main services include mobile services, wired broadband services and Internet of things (IoT) services. Mobile services include two categories of services. Voice services include local calls, long-distance calls at home and abroad, roaming services and voice value-added services. Data services include SMS and MMS services, wireless Internet services, as well as application and information services, such as wireless music, mobile reading and mobile video, etc. Wired broadband services include the provision of wired broadband Internet access and related services. The company also provides customer service, including telephone fee inquiries. The company mainly operates in mainland China.
CEO: 杨杰
Market: Hong Kong motherboard
Listing Date: 1997-10-23
Futu Hot List
HKUSCN
Trade HeatSearch HeatNews Heat
SymbolLatest Price% Chg

Loading...

00941 China Mobile Limited
47.050-0.150-0.32%
Symbol
00941
Company Name
China Mobile Limited
ISIN
HK0941009539
Listing date
1997-10-23
Establishment date
1997-09-03
Registration
Hong Kong, China
Chairman
杨杰
Secretary
黄蕙兰
Audit institution
KPMG, KPMG Huazhen (Special General Partnership)
Company category
Overseas registration of Mainland State-owned Assets control
Registered office
60 / F, Central Centre, 99 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong, China
Head office and principal place of business
60 / F, Central Centre, 99 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
Fiscal year ends
12-31
Employees
446898
Market
Hong Kong motherboard
Phone
(852) 3121-8888
Fax
852 2511 9092;(852) 3121 8809
Email
ir@chinamobilehk.com
Business
China Mobile Co., Ltd. is an investment holding company mainly engaged in telecommunications and related business. Its main services include mobile services, wired broadband services and Internet of things (IoT) services. Mobile services include two categories of services. Voice services include local calls, long-distance calls at home and abroad, roaming services and voice value-added services. Data services include SMS and MMS services, wireless Internet services, as well as application and information services, such as wireless music, mobile reading and mobile video, etc. Wired broadband services include the provision of wired broadband Internet access and related services. The company also provides customer service, including telephone fee inquiries. The company mainly operates in mainland China.
Profile
China Mobile Limited (the "Company", including subsidiaries collectively referred to as the "Group") was established in Hong Kong on September 3, 1997. it was listed on the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") and the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited ("Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing") on 22 and 23 October 1997 respectively. The company's stock became a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong on January 27, 1998. The Group provides full-service communications services in all 31 provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government and the Hong Kong Special Administrative region in mainland China. Its business mainly covers mobile voice and data, broadband, and other information and communications services. It is the largest communications service provider in mainland China and a world-class telecom operator with the largest network and customers in the world, leading profitability and ranking in the forefront of market capitalization. On December 31, 2020, the total number of employees of the Group reached 454332, the total number of mobile customers reached 942 million, the total number of broadband customers reached 210 million, and the annual income reached 768.1 billion yuan. The ultimate controlling shareholder of the Company is China Mobile Communications Group Co., Ltd. (formerly known as "China Mobile Communications Group", referred to as "China Mobile Group"). As at 31 December 2020, the Group indirectly held approximately 72.72% of the total number of issued shares of the Company, with the remaining 27.28% held by the public. In 2020, the company was again selected by Forbes in its "Global 2000 leading companies list" and by Fortune Magazine in its "Fortune Global 500". The brand "China Mobile" won the title of Millward Brown's "BrandZ?" again in 2020. The top 100 most valuable brands in the world ranked 36th. At present, the company's credit rating is equivalent to China's national sovereign rating, with S & P A rating / stable outlook and Moody's rating A1 / stable outlook.