Hi,
moomoo ID:NaN
Log Out
English
Back
Log in to access Online Inquiry
Multi-dimentional Analyses
Company Valuation Capital Tracking Short Selling Data
Moomoo > Quotes > 00941 CHINA MOBILE > Detailed Quotes

00941 CHINA MOBILE

Watchlist
51.350
-0.150-0.29%
Closed 12/02 16:08 CCT
High
52.150
Open
51.350
Turnover
1.11B
Low
51.050
Pre Close
51.500
Volume
21.51M
Market Cap
1.10T
P/E(TTM)
7.50
52wk High
54.020
Shares
21.36B
P/E(Static)
7.72
52wk Low
41.270
Float Cap
1.05T
Bid/Ask %
39.24%
Historical High
109.419
Shs Float
20.46B
Volume Ratio
0.78
Historical Low
-46.655
Dividend TTM
4.63
Div Yield TTM
3.992
P/B
0.78
Dividend LFY
9.02%
Div Yield LFY
7.77%
Turnover Ratio
0.11%
Amplitude
2.14%
Avg Price
51.575
Lot Size
500
Float Cap
1.05T
Bid/Ask %
39.24%
Historical High
109.419
Shs Float
20.46B
Volume Ratio
0.78
Historical Low
-46.655
Dividend TTM
4.63
P/B
0.78
Dividend LFY
9.02%
Turnover Ratio
0.11%
Amplitude
2.14%
Avg Price
51.575
Lot Size
500
Price Forecast

No Data

News

Comment

Company Overview More
China Mobile Limited (the "Company", including subsidiaries collectively referred to as the "Group") was established in Hong Kong on September 3, 1997 and was listed on the New York Stock Exchange ("New York Stock Exchange") and the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited ("Stock Exchange of Hong Kong") on 22 and 23 October 1997 respectively. The shares of the Company became a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong on 27 January 1998. On May 7, 2021, the New York Stock Exchange filed form 25 with the Securities and Exchange Commission to de-list and register the company's American depositary shares. On May 18, 2021, the American depositary shares of the Company will be delisted on the New York Stock Exchange. On January 5, 2022, the company's RMB common shares ("RMB shares") were listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange. The Group provides communications and information services in all 31 provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government and the Hong Kong Special Administrative region in mainland China. Its business mainly covers voice, data, broadband, dedicated, IDC, cloud computing and Internet of things in individuals, households, government enterprises and emerging markets. It is the largest communications and information service provider in mainland China. It is also a world-class communications and information operator with the largest network and customers in the world, leading profitability and ranking in the forefront of market capitalization. As at June 30, 2022, the total number of employees of the Group reached 446068, the total number of mobile customers reached 970 million, and the total number of broadband customers reached 256 million. In the first half of 2022, the Group's operating income reached RMB 496.9 billion. The ultimate controlling shareholder of the Company is China Mobile Communications Group Co., Ltd. ("China Mobile Group"). As at 30 June 2022, the company directly and indirectly held approximately 69.82% of the total number of shares issued by the Company, with the remaining approximately 30.18% held by public investors. At present, the company's credit rating is equivalent to China's national sovereign rating, with S & P A / stable prospects and Moody's A1 / stable prospects.
CEO: Jie Yang
Market: Hong Kong motherboard
Listing Date: 10/23/1997
Hot List
TradeSearchNews
SymbolLatest price%Chg

Loading...

Watchlist