Kowloon Construction Industry: interim report 2022
Chairman & CEO Wai Sheun Or Just Bought A Handful Of Shares In Kowloon Development Company Limited (HKG:34)
Investors who take an interest in Kowloon Development Company Limited (HKG:34) should definitely note that the Chairman & CEO, Wai Sheun Or, recently paid HK$9.20 per share to buy HK$1.3m worth of
Kowloon Construction Industry: interim results announcement 2022
Kowloon Construction Industry: profit warning
Kowloon Development to Buy Co-Investor in Guangdong Commercial Project
04:34 AM EDT, 05/23/2022 (MT Newswires) -- Kowloon Development (HKG:0034) is looking to acquire Able Elite Developments from its controlling shareholder Or Wai Sheun for HK$816.6 million ($104 million
We Think You Should Be Aware Of Some Concerning Factors In Kowloon Development's (HKG:34) Earnings
Kowloon Development Company Limited's (HKG:34) healthy profit numbers didn't contain any surprises for investors. However the statutory profit number doesn't tell the whole story, and we have found
Kowloon Construction Industry: report 2021
Kowloon Construction Industry: annual results for the year ended December 31, 2021
Kowloon Construction Industry: notice of Board meeting
Nine Construction (00034.HK) "Hai Yin Manor" in Tseung Kwan O has cashed out more than 2.9 billion yuan and is expected to receive an occupation permit early next year.
Chen Shufang, Senior sales Manager of Marketing and sales Department of Kowloon Construction Industry (00034.HK), said that the Group's Tseung Kwan O residential project "Hai Yin Manor" had completed the third round of sale and had so far sold a total of 484 units, cashing out more than $2.9 billion, with an average price of about $22000 per sq ft. She pointed out that the project was expected to be approved early next year and the remaining flats could be sold in the form of existing flats as soon as possible after the Lunar New year at the earliest. Zheng Zihong, senior marketing manager of Jiujian Marketing and sales Department, said that nearly 80% of the project sales so far are buyers in the same district, while the remaining 20% are outside the district.