1/12/2023 at 12:00AM SGT - 31/3/2024 at 11:59PM SGT
Clients who have a valid Moomoo SG universal account.
Upon entering the campaign page, clients may claim the SG securities LV2 market data quote by clicking on the "claim now" button.
If you haven't opened a moomoo SG universal account, you are required to open one before you can successfully claim the SG securities LV2 market data quote.
The SG securities LV2 market data quote will take effect from the time it has been claimed, and will be available till 31/3/2024, 11:59PM SGT.
During the campaign period, each client may only claim 1 x SG securities LV2 market data quote on Moomoo SG, and the same client may not claim it repeatedly on different devices.
Moomoo SG reserves the rights to extend the campaign period.
1. These terms and conditions, rewards and offers are organised by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. (「Organiser」), a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. By taking part in this Campaign, you agree to be bound by these Campaign Terms and Conditions, existing terms and conditions in the customer agreement, and the decisions of Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. in relation to and in connection with this Campaign.
2. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves all rights to terminate the campaign or change terms and conditions, offers, rewards without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply and will be posted on the moomoo app/website prior to effectiveness.
3. Currently, we limit sign-ups to a limited group of nationalities. Please click on the drop-down box during your account opening process to see if your nationality is available on the list.
4. Applicable phone, internet and other charges may apply, and the participants shall be responsible for such costs and expenses.
5. No person should have more than one account. Please note that Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. does not allow a person to open a universal account on behalf of another (i.e. we do not allow non-beneficial owners to open an account). This requirement is also stated during your account opening process and in your declaration. Please refrain from opening a universal account if you are not the ultimate beneficial owner of the account. If your universal account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, e.g., using multiple accounts or devices, Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. may, in its sole discretion, forfeit your rewards entitlement and limit your chance to participate in future promotions.
6. Each user or device, regardless mobile or computer, is only entitled to one set of registration / sign up rewards, account opening rewards, initial deposit rewards, market trade rewards and referral rewards.
7. Investment products available through the moomoo app are offered by, including, but not limited to Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd., a broker licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. The moomoo app is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc., a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. No content herein shall be considered an offer, solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, or other investment products. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. does not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.
8. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this campaign/promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
9. Moomoo SG shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the campaign/promotion and/or redemption or use of the prize howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize(s), any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Moomoo SG of this Contest shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against Moomoo SG for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
10. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this campaign/promotion, in particular those relating to the campaign/promotion prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Moomoo SG is not providing any financial advice, endorsements or sponsorships to their products or services.
11. No content herein shall be considered an offer, solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, or other investment products. All types of investments are risky and investors may suffer losses. All information and data on the website are for reference only. Past performance does not guarantee future results. This promotion does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or financial needs.
12. This event is not eligible to users on the "Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. Event Participation Ban List". If a user repeatedly violates Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.'s safety rules, the user will be put on the "Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. Event Participation Ban List".
13. In order to ensure the fairness of the event, the event has limits on daily event rewards, total event rewards, and the total rewards that can be claimed by a single user; if the system detects abnormal participation behaviors (including but not limited to the use mobile device simulators or artificial modification of mobile phone device numbers), the offenders' event eligibility will be terminated.
14. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.