|Stocks and ETFs||USD||$0*||Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.|
1. Singapore government will levy a Goods and Services Tax （GST） at a rate of 7% on the commission.
2. $0 Commission is applicable to eligible clients of Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. on US stock trading only, please click here for T&Cs.
|Fixed (Default)||USD||$0 for the first year, $0.99 / Order thereafter*||Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.|
1. Singapore government will levy a Goods and Services Tax （GST） at a rate of 7% on the platform fees.
2. An order can be divided into multiple transactions but will only be charged once.
3. One-year free platform fees are applicable to eligible clients of Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd., please click here for T&Cs.
4. When the account cash balance is negative, interest will be generated, The annual interest rate is 4.8%；Interest settlement is based on natural day, charged at the end of the month.
5. Low-priced stocks are generally more volatile and have the possibility of being delisted, investors need to pay attention to these risks.
6. The transaction fees of valid orders before your cancellation shall be settled according to the trading day. The transactions on the same trading day shall be regarded as one order, and the transactions on different trading days shall be regarded as different orders for charging.
7. Thank you for using moomoo. Platform fees are charged to enable Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. to continue investing in better technologies to improve our platform to serve our users better.
|Settlement Fees||USD||$0.003 / Share, max 1% * Transaction amount / Order||U.S. Settlement Agency etc.|
|SEC Fees (sells only)||USD||$0.0000229 * Transaction amount, min 0.01 / Trade||SEC|
|Trading Activity Fees (TAF, sells only)||USD||$0.00013 / Share, min $0.01/ Trade, max $6.49/Trade||FINRA|
|ADR Custodian Fees||USD||$0.01~$0.05 / Share||DTC|
Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. does not charge any processing fees for corporate actions of US stocks. However, any third-party/exchange charges will still be passed on to client.
Please note that dividends may also be subject to tax. Tax rates will vary according to each respective country's tax rate.
|ADR Conversion (ADR converts to HK Stocks)||Handing Fees: US$550 per stock per order (including stock transfer fee HK$400 exchanged to US$50)||Third party|
|Cablewire Fees: US$17 per stock per order|
|Admin Fees: US$100 per stock per order||Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.|
|Conversion Fees: US$5 per stock per lot (including third-party fee)|
Note: One lot consists of 100 ADS, and less than one lot is rounded up to one lot.
As of 1 April 2022, on top of the existing fees, the goods and services tax (GST) will be levied on relevant pass-through fees, including but not limited to stamp duty, exchange fees, and trading fees, in accordance with the removal of the GST administrative concession by the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS), whereupon all relevant domestic and foreign fees to Singapore Tax Residents will be applicable.
Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to amend or charge relevant fees without prior notice.
The above fees and pricing are applicable to eligible clients of Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.. Please refer to our T&Cs for more details. If you are not eligible for the above fees and pricing, please click here for more fees details.