Get 1000 Moo Points and up to S$4 cash coupon when you invest regularly
7/08/2023 to 31/12/2023.
All Moomoo SG users
1. Upon entering the campaign page, you have successfully participated.
2. Users who have set up regular savings plan or have not set them up yet can participate. The activity will be based on the first regular savings plan set up upon participation in this campaign, and can only participate once.
3. After successfully participating in the campaign, set up a regular savings plan with a minimum subscription of S$100 into any non-money market funds. You can earn a reward of 1,000 moo points. This reward can only be earned once.
4. Each successful RSP deposit interval entitles you to the following rewards:
a. Create a Regular Savings Plan and invest it now - 1000 Moo Points and S$1 Cash Coupon
b. 2nd Successful RSP deposit - S$1 Cash Coupon
c. 3rd Successful RSP deposit - S$2 Cash Coupo
Each reward can only be earned once and applicable to only non-money market funds.
5. You may choose between SGD funds and/or USD funds in regular savings plans with a minimum subscription of S$100 into any non-money market funds. USD funds converted at a rate of 1 USD = 1.4SGD.
6. Regular savings plan can be temporarily paused. If you resume the plan and complete the first payment, you will still be eligible for the reward.
7. Rewards will not be issued until the fund subscription is confirmed for each interval of the Regular Savings Plan.
1. Points: Can be used to redeem gifts in the rewards section.
2. Cash Coupon: Cash coupon does not require any actual trade. Upon clicking on "use", it will be directly transferred to your Moomoo SG universal account.
1. The terms and conditions, rewards and offers in this campaign/promotion are presented by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. ("Moomoo Singapore"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu holdings Limited. In Singapore, investment products and services available on moomoo are offered by Moomoo Singapore regulated by the Moneary Authority of Singapore (MAS). The moomoo App is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited.
2. Moomoo Singapore reserves all rights to terminate the campaign/promotion or change terms and conditions, offers, rewards without prior notice. In the event of dispute, Moomoo Singapore reserves the right of final decision.
3. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this campaign/promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
4. Moomoo Singapore shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the campaign/promotion and/or redemption or use of the prize howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize(s), any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Moomoo Singapore of this Contest shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against Moomoo Singapore for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
5. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this campaign/promotion, in particular those relating to the campaign/promotion prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Moomoo Singapore is not providing any financial advice, endorsements or sponsorships to their products or services.
6. No content herein shall be considered an offer, solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, or other investment products. All types of investments are risky and investors may suffer losses. All information and data on the website are for reference only. Past performance does not guarantee future results. This promotion does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or financial needs.
7. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Disclaimer: Investment involves risks, and investors should carefully read the fund information and related documents (including its risk factors). Please note that the price of fund products may rise or fall, and may fluctuate significantly in a short period of time. Investors may not be able to retrieve the amount invested in funds, and past performance of funds cannot predict future performance. Any forward-looking statements contained in this advertisement should not be viewed as a guarantee of any future performance, and attention should be paid to significant disparities between actual circumstances or developments and such statements.