The competition is organized by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte Ltd for charity purposes. For every participant, we will donate S$1 to Make-A-Wish Foundation (capped at S$20,000). While making contributions to charity, we also aim to educate our investors and pick up financial knowledge.
1. Users may register for and participate in the competition at any time during the competition period.
2. Competition Time: 9/26/2022 00:00 – 10/21/2022 23:59
The competition is only available for all SG users, and any users on 1 single mobile terminal or under other reasonably similar circumstances shall be deemed as 1 single user. Only 1 moomoo account can be used to participate in the competition on each mobile terminal.
SG users can access the landing page and tap "Join Now" to register for the competition;
(The system will automatically register for the Paper Trading Competition for Charity after successful registration.)
2. Paper trading
A competition account will be opened after successful registration. Participants can find their own competition account and paper trade via "moomoo app" > "Explore" > "Paper Trading".
1. This competition is for US stock trading only. After successful registration, participants will open a competition account for one market with initial assets of US$200,000 each and will be ranked according to their total P/L%.
2. The trading product for this competition is limited to US stocks only. Other types of investment products are not tradable.
3. US stock market trading hours: 21:30 to 4:00 the next day (daylight saving time), 22:30 to 5:00 the next day (winter time).
4. The competition supports dividends and bonus issues, but not new IPO subscriptions, rights shares or additional issuance. （The dividends and bonus issues are virtual）
5. To ensure the professionalism of the competition, the competition will restrict trading stocks below US$5. You may sell stocks when it fall below US$5 but you may not buy them
6. To ensure the fairness and reasonableness of the competition, the maximum number of orders per trading day is 100 (including cancellations and order changes). In order to avoid asset spikes caused by heavy holdings in a single volatile stock, the position limit for a single stock (at the time of purchase) is 40% of total assets. However, this rule does not apply to situations where the maximum position in a single stock exceeds 40% due to stock price movements.
7. The quotes of the paper trading system are not exactly the same as the real stock market. Data of the competition is based on the paper trading system.
8. If a listed company is delisted for any reason and the participant's account holds a virtual stock of that company, the participant will not be able to paper trade that stock on the subsequent competition day, and the system will credit the virtual funds to the participant's account on the second working day at the last closing price of that stock.
9. If any participant obtains revenue through deceptive means or loopholes, he/she will be disqualified from this competition
10. Each user can only participate in the competition with one account. If any participant is found to have used any means to operate on multiple accounts, he/she will be disqualified from this competition
11. The paper trading system of this competition is offered by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. The commission is based on the real market. In case of minor deviations from the real market, the paper trading system shall prevail.
Commission: US$0.0049 per share (minimum US$0.99 per order)
Platform Fee: US$0.005 per share (minimum US$1 per order)
Settlement Fee: transaction shares * US$0.003
SEC Fee: transaction amount * US$0.0000221 (minimum US$0.01 per order)
Trading Activity Fee: transaction amount * US$0.000119 (minimum US$0.01 and maximum US$5.95)
1) "Join competition": The task is considered to be completed when the system indicates that the registration is successful.
2) "Complete at least one paper trade order per day": The task is considered to be completed if you make more than 1 successful transaction per day.
3) "Complete paper trades for 7 days": The task is considered to be completed after 7 days of successful trading during the competition period.
4) "Weekly ranking No.1": Calculated from the start time of the competition, Weekly P/L% = (NAV at the End of the Week ⎯ NAV at the End of the Previous Week) / NAV at the End of the Previous Week
1. Current Day's P/L% (Tn) = (Current Day's Ending NAV ⎯ Previous Day's Ending NAV) / Previous Day's Ending NAV
2. Based on the above formula, the weekly P/L% is calculated as follows:
Weekly P/L% = (NAV at the End of the Week ⎯ NAV at the End of the Previous Week) / NAV at the End of the Previous Week
Total P/L% = (NAV at the End of the competition ⎯ NAV at the Start of the competition) / NAV at the Start of the competition
NAV: Net asset value
"Join competition": 50 points
"Complete daily paper trade order": 20 points/day
"Complete paper trades for 7 days": 500 points
"Weekly ranking No.1": 8,888 points
1st Prize: S$1,888 cash coupon
2nd Prize: S$888 cash coupon
3rd Prize: S$388 cash coupon
4th to 20th Prize: S$50 stock cash coupon
21st to 50th Prize: S$20 stock cash coupon
51st to 100th Prize: S$10 Huggs cafe digital voucher
2. Rewards Distribution Time
(1) Points: issued immediately and expected to arrive within 10 minutes
(2) Prizes: issued after the competition ends and the results are settled, generally within 5 working days
3. Reward Claiming
(1) Cash/Stock Cash Coupons: Me > Coupons
(2) Points: Me > Task Center > Points Details
1. The organizer（moomoo SG） reserves the right to cancel the results if the participant engages in any cheating behavior. Moomoo SG reserves the right of final interpretation for the event.
2. If the operation of the competition is in an abnormal state due to various reasons, the organizer reserves the right to deal with it accordingly and to dispose of the buying and selling operations during the abnormal period.
3. If you have any questions about this competition, you are welcome to consult moomoo's online customer service via "moomoo app" > "Me" > "Customer Service" > "Online Inquiry".
4. The terms and conditions, rewards and offers in this campaign/promotion are presented by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. ("moomoo SG"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu holdings Limited. In Singapore, investment products and services available on moomoo are offered by moomoo SG regulated by the Moneary Authority of Singapore (MAS). The moomoo app is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited.
Moomoo SG reserves all rights to terminate the campaign/promotion or change terms and conditions, offers, rewards without prior notice. In the event of dispute, moomoo SG reseves the right of final decision
In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this campaign/promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Moomoo SG shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the campaign/promotion and/or redemption or use of the prize howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize(s), any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by moomoo SG of this Contest shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against moomoo SG for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this campaign/promotion, in particular those relating to the campaign/promotion prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Moomoo SG is not providing any financial advice, endorsements or sponsorships to their products or services.
No content herein shall be considered an offer, solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, or other investment products. All types of investments are risky and investors may suffer losses. All information and data on the website are for reference only. Past performance does not guarantee future results. This promotion does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or financial needs.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.