The campaign will commence from 26 July 2022 18:00 SGT and end on 5 September 2022 17:00 SGT(「Campaign Period」).
Users who have a moomoo ID with moomoo SG and have not traded in Singapore stock market (No limit on securities categories). They are not required to open an account and deposit.
By clicking the "Show your support!" button on the campaign page, the 6 Singapore listed companies wil be automatically added into your watchlist. Meanwhile, a 30-day Singapore stock market commission-free card will be automatically issued to your account.
Commission-free cards enable you to trade Singapore stocks and ETFs on moomoo for 0 commissions. The commission will be automatically deducted from the transaction.
The 30-day stock market commission-free card is only available for trading Singapore stocks and ETFs.
Moomoo SG clients can receive the 30-day stock market commission-free card after clicking the "Show your support!" button. One person can only receive the commission-free card on Singapore stocks and ETFs once.
You are required to manually activate the 30-day stock market commission-free card within 30 days of receipt. You can only activate one commission-free card at a time in the same market, and you cannot reactivate a new card while the commission-free offer is in effect. If you have more than one commission-free card from the same market, you need to wait for the activated commission-free card to expire before activating a new one.
① Open an Universal account with moomoo SG.
② Open moomoo APP, enter the Singapore stock page you want to trade, click [Trade] to enter the order page.
③ The system will automatically match the currently available commission-free cards according to the price and quantity of your trade.
④ In the order page, you can choose to use different commission-free cards or not to use the offer.
⑤ After the order is placed with the commission-free card and the order is completed, the commission-free card will be used successfully.
⑥ The commission reduction method of the 30-day stock market commission-free card: the commission of the order will be directly deducted when the order is settled without any charge.
Users who have a moomoo ID with moomoo SG and have not traded in Singapore stock market (No limit on securities categories).
Spin the wheel, you will get a random cash coupon of any denomination (S$5, S$10, S$20, S$30, S$50, S$200). At this point, the cash coupon is locked and cannot be used.
To unlock the cash coupons, you need to open an Universal account with moomoo SG.
Users are required to buy at least one lot of any Singapore stocks (No limit on securities categories) to UNLOCK the cash coupon before the count down ends. After the cash coupon is unlocked, the cash coupon will be automatically issued to your account within 3 business days after you complete your buy order.
The cash coupon can only be used once and cannot be stacked or split.
First spin the wheel to receive a locked and random denomination of cash coupon, then buy any Singapore stock (No limit on securities categories) to unlock the cash coupon they received. Users will be no longer eligible for the campaign if they buy Singapore stock directly without spinning the wheel first. At that time, moomoo SG will not reimburse any amount of cash coupons or the opportunity to spin the wheel.
1. These terms and conditions, rewards and offers are organised by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. ("moomoo SG") (「Organiser」), a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. By taking part in this Campaign, you agree to be bound by these Campaign Terms and Conditions, existing terms and conditions in the customer agreement, and the decisions of moomoo SG in relation to and in connection with this Campaign.
2. moomoo SG reserves all rights to terminate the campaign or change terms and conditions, offers, rewards without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply and will be posted on the moomoo app/website prior to effectiveness.
3. No person should have more than one account. Please note that moomoo SG does not allow a person to open a trading account on behalf of another (i.e. we do not allow non-beneficial owners to open an account). This requirement is also stated during your account opening process and in your declaration. Please refrain from opening a trading account if you are not the ultimate beneficial owner of the account. If your securities account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, e.g., using multiple accounts or devices, moomoo SG may, in its sole discretion, forfeit your rewards and limit your chance to participate in future promotions.
4. moomoo SG reserves the right to remove market data access and commission-free trade entitlement should customer not fulfil all stated conditions of the offer. Should the customer not fulfil all the stated conditions of this offer, moomoo SG reserves the right to claim back or revoke the rewards.
5. Requests for substitution of rewards will not be entertained. moomoo SG reserves all rights to end the offer or amend the rules of the offer at any time without prior notice.
6. Investment products available through the moomoo App are offered by, including, but not limited to moomoo SG, a broker licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. The moomoo App is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc., a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this program constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. moomoo SG does not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.
7. No content herein shall be considered an offer, solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, funds or other investment products. It does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. All information and data, if any, are for reference only and past performance should not be viewed as an indicator of future results. It is not a guarantee for future results. Investments in stocks, options, ETFs, funds and other instruments are subject to risks, including possible loss of the amount invested. The value of investments may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose the value of their investment. Please consult your financial adviser as to the suitability of any investment.
8. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.