Before subscription, you should read the Issuer's prospectus for detailed information and other announcements before deciding whether or not to subscribe to the Initial Public Offering (「IPO」).
Kindly read through and acknowledge the following before proceeding:
○ Submission of the application through moomoo SG does not necessarily guarantee any share allocation, or automatically confirmed that your application to the IPO is successful.
○ There is a chance which you will not be allocated with the number of shares you have applied for or zero allotments.
○ There may be a risk for the security's price of the IPO to fall below the issue price upon listing. The market price for such security may be subject to significant fluctuations due to factors such as, but not limited to lack of liquidity and general market volatility.
○ Margin financing. It is important that you fully understand the risks involved in utilizing margin facilities. These risks include the following:
● You may lose more funds than you deposit in the margin account.
● moomoo SG may force sell the securities or other assets in your account(s).
● moomoo SG may sell your securities or other assets without contacting you to recover any margin deficit.
● You are not entitled to choose which securities or other assets in your account(s) are liquidated or sold to meet a margin call.
● moomoo SG can increase its 「house」 maintenance margin requirements at any time and is not required to provide you advance written notice.
● You are not entitled to an extension of time on a margin call.
○ Utilizing of margin financing provided by moomoo SG. You have declared that:
● you have not received any discount, rebate or other benefits from any person for this subscription for or purchase of those shares in those same respective circumstances; and
● you have not been provided with product financing by any other financial institution for this subscription for or purchase of those shares in those same respective circumstances.
○ Regulatory Notice:
This offer is made in reliance on the exemption under Subdivision 4 of Division 1 of Part XIII "Offers of Investments" of the Securities and Futures Act of Singapore. It is not made in or accompanied by a prospectus that is registered by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
○ You are aware that your subscription through moomoo SG in the IPO for securities or securities-based derivatives (where applicable) to be listed outside of Singapore, you acknowledge that you fulfil the criteria, and thereby moomoo SG makes reliance on the exemption in the Securities and Futures Act, Part XIII Offers of Investments, Division 1, Subdivision 4, Section 275 - Offer made to accredited investors and certain other persons.