|Commission||USD||$0.65 / Contract, min $1.99 / Order||Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.|
|Fixed Platform Fees||USD||$0.30 / Contract, min $0.99 / Order||Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.|
1. An order can be divided into multiple transactions but will only be charged once.
2. The transaction fees of valid orders before your cancellation shall be settled according to the trading day. The transactions on the same trading day shall be regarded as one order, and the transactions on different trading days shall be regarded as different orders for charging.
3. Platform Fees of U.S. Options are charged at a minimum of $0.99 per order with effect from 13 April 2022.
4. Thank you for using moomoo. Platform fees are charged to enable Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. to continue investing in better technologies to improve our platform to serve our users better.
|USD||$0.000008* Transaction amount, min $0.01 / Trade||SEC|
|Trading Activity Fees|
|USD||$0.00244 / Contract, min $0.01 / Trade||FINRA|
|Options Regulatory Fees( "ORF" )||USD||$0.02905 / Contract||Exchange|
|OCC Clearing Fees||USD||$0.02 / Contract, max $55.00 / Order||OCC|
|Exchange Fees||USD||Different exchanges and transaction types charge differently||Exchange|
1. The SEC Fees and Trading Activity Fees are charged only at the time of sale.
2. The Options Regulatory Fee (‘ORF’) is a fee assessed by exchanges on their members. The ORF fees are typically passed-through by members to their customers. ORF is collected by The Options Clearing Corp (“The OCC”) on behalf of the U.S. options Exchanges. The stated purpose of the fee is to recover a portion of the costs related to the supervision and regulation of the options markets. These activities include routine surveillance, investigations, as well as policy, rulemaking, interpretive and enforcement activities, and the applicable rate may include the administrative fees charged by the relevant financial institutions.
3. The Singapore government will levy a Goods and Services Tax （GST） on the above-mentioned "Commissions"， "Platform Fees" at a rate of 8% with effect from 1 January 2023.
In the Singapore Budget 2022, the Minister for Finance announced that the Goods and Services Tax (GST) rate will be increased from: (i) 7% to 8% with effect from 1 January 2023; and (ii) 8% to 9% with effect from 1 January 2024. As fees and services provided by moomoo SG are subject to GST at the prevailing rate, the GST will be levied on all relevant domestic and foreign fees, including but not limited to commissions, platform fees, exchange fees, and other fees (applicable to Singapore Tax Residents).
Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to amend or charge relevant fees without prior notice.
The above fees and pricing are applicable to eligible clients of Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd.. Please refer to our T&Cs for more details. If you are not eligible for the above fees and pricing, please click here for more fees details.