The campaign will commence from 1 November 2022 at 12:00 SGT and end on 28 February 2023 at 11:59 SGT (“Campaign Period”).
Users who have never opened an account and/or deposited funds before 11:59 AM (Singapore time) on 1 November, 2022.
When new users complete tasks, they can get corresponding rewards, such as free stock/ cashback and free real-time quotes.
Successfully opened Moomoo SG universal account
(i) Lifetime commission-free in the U.S. stock market*
(ii) Free Level 2 US stock market data
(iii) Free Level 1 Singapore Market Data
(iv) Free Level 1 China A-share market data
During the event period, invest at least S$100 in moomoo Cash Plus and hold positions of S$100 or above for 10 days
(i) Receive S$2~ cash coupon everyday for 10 days (Total S$20)
During the event period, complete the deposit of S$ 2,700 and above
(i) 1 spin chance and get 1 free stock worth about S$35 to S$200^#
* Other fees related to U.S. stocks, such as regulators, exchanges, and upstream institutions, may still be charged. Unless otherwise specified, U.S. stocks refer to stocks and ETFs listed on U.S. exchanges. If the user enjoys this fee and discount, it cannot be used in combination with other rates. For more details on this fee adjustment, please visit the Fees page.
~ New users who subscribe to moomoo Cash Plus of S$100 or above, and ensure that they hold positions of S$100 / US$ 75 or above for 10 days, can get S$2 cash coupons every day.
^ Stock award value is as of 21st October 2022's closing price. The reward value will fluctuate based on market conditions. And the reward form is detailed in the table below. This campaign has nothing to do with any company and its affiliates that are rewarded with shares.
# Please note that customers who have landed on the New User Promotion page and have deposited funds of S$2,700 / US$ 2,000 / HK$ 16,000 after successfully opening an account will have a chance to spin a wheel (100% winning). The bonus shares obtained by spin the wheel will be automatically distributed to the account in a frozen form within 3 working days. Within 30 days from the next day after the frozen stocks are received, the account needs to maintain daily assets of S$2,700/US$2,000/HK$16,000 (calculation method: whether the daily assets for 30 days is ≥ S$2,700, including cash and stocks and other assets) are included). Due to stock price fluctuations, the total asset value is allowed to drop by 20% from the stated amount. After the conditions are met, the bonus shares will be unfrozen and automatically added to the account's holdings within 5 working days after the 30-day holding period. If you do not meet the conditions within 30 days, it will be removed from your Moomoo SG universal account within the next 7 working days. If you have any questions, please contact our online customer service team.
How do I get up to S$20 cash coupons?
1. To open your Moomoo SG universal account, the approval process takes 1-2 working days.
2. After the Moomoo SG universal account is successfully opened, deposit and subscribe S$100 / US$75 to Cash Plus and hold positions to get S$2 cash coupons per day for up to 10 days.
How do I get free stock?
1. Open a Moomoo SG universal account.
2. When you have successfully landed on the New User Promotion page and deposited SG$ 2,700 / US$ 2,000 / HK$ 16,000 and above before 11:59 SGT on 28 February, 2022 into your Moomoo SG universal account, you will get 1 spin and get 1 free stock.
Deposits via DDA takes about 15 minutes and Bank Transfers takes 1-3 business days.
I opened a Moomoo SG universal account before the campaign period, but I have not yet deposited funds. Am I still eligible for this event?
Existing users who have successfully opened a Moomoo SG universal account before 11:59 SGT on 1 November 2022 and have not successfully deposited any amount into their Moomoo SG universal account will be eligible to receive deposit rewards.
I deposit other equivalent currencies, is it possible?
You can only deposit in these currencies SG$ 2,700 / US$ 2,000 / HK$ 16,000 into your Moomoo SG universal account.
How will the rewards be credited to my account?
You need to download the moomoo mobile app in the Apple store or Google Play store and log in to see your rewards in your account.
How to get & how to use
Real-time Quotes Rewards
After your Moomoo SG universal account is opened, you will get free real-time quotes (US Level 2, SGX Securities Level 1, China A-shares Level 1)
After task is completed, you will receive your S$2 reward as a [Cashback coupon], and after receiving the reward, user can check it via「Me - Rewards」
S$2 cashback will automatically be 1 - 3 working days to be reflected in user's Universal account.
Free shares will be automatically deposited into your Moomoo SG universal account within 3 working days after you have landed on the New User Promotion landing page and completed the task, but the status of the shares will remain frozen. Shares will be automatically unfrozen within 5 working days after the specified conditions are met. Rights will only be assigned to users who hold valid Moomoo SG universal account in their own name.
Although transactions are commission-free during the promotion period, please note that platform fees are charged per order. This is to enable moomoo SG to continue to improve the user experience, such as improving our technology, providing free market data, creating better analytical tools to improve our platform so that we can serve our users better. Moomoo SG also charges other fees such as GST and regulatory fees.
I have deposited SG$ 2,700 / US$ 2,000 / HK$ 16,000. Can I start trading with my deposit? Will my free share unfreeze after 30 days?
Yes, you can start trading cash, stocks and other financial products available on the moomoo app as long as you maintain a daily balance of over in these currencies only S$2,700 / US$2,000 / HK$16,000. Total asset value is allowed to drop by 20% from the stated amount (ie S$2,160 / US$1,600 / HK$12,800) due to fluctuations in share prices. After the above conditions are met for 30 days, the bonus shares will be released from the freeze, and will be automatically added to the account's holdings within 5 working days after the 30-day freeze period.
Invitation rewards, see here.
1. The terms & conditions, rewards and offers in this campaign are provided by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte Ltd ("Moomoo SG), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings. To participate in this promotion, investors need to read carefully and promise to agree to the above terms and conditions. Moomoo SG has the final decision on the eligibility of participants in this promotion.
2. Moomoo SG reserves the right to: (i) modify, add or delete these terms and conditions (including qualifying screening criteria and qualifying terms and conditions) at any time without prior notice to the client, at the final discretion, Once effective, all participants must comply. (ii) the right to change, withdraw or delete any preferential terms without disclosing reason and without compensation or compensation. Moomoo SG determines all details of this offer and is binding on all participants.
3. The fee adjustment such as the US stock commission-free fee is applicable to Singapore citizens; or non-Singapore citizens, but residing in Singapore and having a valid Singapore address, that is, the bill or bank statement within the past 3 months can be provided when the account is opened. Proof of Singapore address, or Singpass residential address in Singapore (if using Singpass for account opening); or other eligible clients confirmed by Moomoo SG. This fee adjustment applies only to individual customers. Moomoo SG reserves the right to change to whom this fee adjustment applies (Eligible Clients).
4. This offer is only applicable to new customers aged 18 and above who have a valid Singapore bank account in their own name. The registration application is subject to approval, and users who meet the account opening conditions will be successfully approved and registered. This account opening promotion bonus is only applicable to universal accounts of Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Moomoo SG").
5. Telephone, internet and other charges that may arise are borne by the participant.
6. You can open only one universal account with Moomoo SG and agree to all the existing terms and conditions in the Client Agreement and the terms and conditions of this campaign or any other promotion, event or campaign. If your universal account at Moomoo SG shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, such as the use of multiple accounts, Moomoo SG may unilaterally cancel your share awards and limit your access to future promotions . Please note that Moomoo SG does not allow anyone to open a trading account on behalf of another person (i.e. we do not allow non-beneficial owners to open an account). This requirement is also stated in the account opening process and in the statement. If you are not the ultimate beneficial owner of the account, please do not open a trading account.
7. Each user/device, regardless of mobile phone or computer, is limited to only one set of account opening bonus, deposit bonus and referral bonus. The same user can only be successfully invited once, the same moomoo account, the same mobile phone number, and the same device are regarded as the same user.
8. If the customer does not meet all the stipulated conditions of this promotion, Moomoo SG will retain the cancellation of the US stock market 0 commission trading, free stock and free Level 2 US stock market data and Level 1 Singapore market data rights, Moomoo SG will charge the normal fee.
9. In Singapore, investment products and services available through the moomoo app are offered through Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd., regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). Moomoo is a trading platform provided by Moomoo Technologies Inc., a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. Neither shares received through this campaign nor a particular security in communications or information related to this campaign constitute an invitation to a security or a recommendation to buy, sell or hold that security. Moomoo SG does not provide investment advice and does not recommend any securities or transactions.
11. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this campaign/promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
12. Moomoo SG shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the campaign/promotion and/or redemption or use of the prize howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize(s), any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Moomoo SG of this Contest shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against Moomoo SG for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
13. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this campaign/promotion, in particular those relating to the campaign/promotion prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Moomoo SG is not providing any financial advice, endorsements or sponsorships to their products or services.
14. No content herein shall be considered an offer, solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, or other investment products. All types of investments are risky and investors may suffer losses. All information and data on the website are for reference only. Past performance does not guarantee future results. This promotion does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or financial needs.
15. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.