The latest price of Hong Kong stocks is the data provided directly by the exchange. There are different rules of calculation at different stages.
1.1 if there is a reference equilibrium price, the current price = the reference equilibrium price (specified by the exchange)
1.2 if there is no reference to the equilibrium price, it will be equivalent to the closing price yesterday.
2.1 if the stock is traded on a case-by-case basis, it is calculated as follows:
● if you buy a price > the last transaction price, the current price = buy a price
● if the first price is less than the last transaction price, the current price = the first price
● other cases, current price = last transaction price
2.2 if the securities are not traded on a case-by-case basis, they are calculated as follows:
● if you buy a price > close yesterday, the current price = buy a price
● if the first price is sold < the price closed yesterday, the current price = the first price
● other cases of pre-price = closing price yesterday
This presentation is for informational and educational use only and is not a recommendation or endorsement of any particular investment or investment strategy. Investment information provided in this content is general in nature, strictly for illustrative purposes, and may not be appropriate for all investors. It is provided without respect to individual investors’ financial sophistication, financial situation, investment objectives, investing time horizon, or risk tolerance. You should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your relevant personal circumstances before making any investment decisions. Past investment performance does not indicate or guarantee future success. Returns will vary, and all investments carry risks, including loss of principal. Moomoo makes no representation or warranty as to its adequacy, completeness, accuracy or timeliness for any particular purpose of the above content.