These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the SeedlyFest 2023 Ticket Giveaway (“Contest”) organized by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“Moomoo SG”), a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited (“Organiser”).
1. This will commence on 12 April 2023 at 1800 SGT and end on 13 April 2023 at 1230 SGT. Entries will only be accepted during this period.
2. Entries submitted after 13 April 2023 at 1230 SGT ("Ending Time") will not be accepted.
Entries and Participation
These are the steps to participate:
a. Participants are required to be a subscriber/followers of Moomoo SG’s Instagram account or SG Moomoo CAB (Customer Advisory Board) Telegram Group (https://t.me/+uRQ8OkBOEuljMWY1).
b. Participants are required to answer 1 question from the channel's Contest post.
c. Participants are not allowed to submit multiple entries.
d. In accordance with the first-come, first-served principle, the fastest response from the Contest post's comments section at Moomoo SG's discretion will determine the winner.
Prize and Winner
1. Only 1 winner will be selected from each of Moomoo SG's official social media accounts (Instagram & Telegram). The participant is only allowed to win one (1) prize in the Contest qualifying period. Each prize consists of 2 Seedly Personal Finance Festival 2023 ("SeedlyFest 2023") Tickets.
2. The winner will be announced in the Contest post's comments section after the Ending Time by 13 April 1800 SGT.
3. Winners are required to contact Moomoo SG via Moomoo SG's official social media accounts (Instagram/Telegram) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim their prizes. If the selected winner is not eligible, cannot be traced, refuses the prize, or does not respond by 14 April 1600 SGT, the prize will be forfeited and Moomoo SG, in its sole discretion, may choose whether to award the prize to another participant.
4. Moomoo SG shall bear no responsibility for late delivery or non-delivery.
5. Substitution of gifts by the winner will not be entertained. Moomoo SG reserves all rights to end the Contest or amend the rules of the Contest at any time without prior notice.
6. No prize transfer, assignment, or substitution by winners is permitted. If the prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever, Moomoo SG, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the original prize with an alternative prize with similar monetary value.
7. Participants will have to be aged 18 and above, and have a Moomoo SG universal account to be eligible to participate in the Contest. Applicable phone, internet, and other charges may apply, and the participants shall be responsible for such costs and expenses.
8. By taking part in the Contest, all participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and the prevailing Facebook & Instagram terms and conditions of use, all of which may be amended from time to time at Moomoo SG’s discretion.
9. Moomoo SG reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete submissions or submissions that do not abide by the respective platform guidelines.
10. The following categories of people are not eligible to participate in the Contest:
a. All permanent and/or contract employees (“Employees”) of the Moomoo SG and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers, and sisters) (“Immediate Family Members”).
b. All agencies and/or service providers engaged by Moomoo SG (including but not limited to advertising agencies, promotions agencies, printing companies, event management agencies, and any persons assisting or who are involved in the Contest) and their Employees and Immediate Family Members.
11. Moomoo SG's decisions on the winner(s) and the prize(s) are final and no correspondence may be entertained.
12. Each participant making an entry into the Contest represents and warrants all information submitted by him or her in connection with the Contest. Such participant shall indemnify Moomoo SG and its affiliates against any claims, liability, damages, costs, and expenses incurred by Moomoo SG and its affiliates arising out of or in connection with any such infringement (including legal costs on a solicitor-client basis), and shall at the request of Moomoo SG, defend any action brought against Moomoo SG and its affiliates for any such claim for liability and/or damages.
Ownership and Rights
13. By participating in the Contest, participants hereby agree and authorize Moomoo SG, to use at its discretion, without further compensation, fee, charge, or other remuneration to the participants or social platform followers, to disclose and use any of their names, photographs, videos or any likeness of them for promotional, advertising, marketing and/or publicity purposes (where not prohibited by written law), and to the use of statements attributed to winners of this Contest, and any rights in connection therewith.
Limitation of Liability
14. By entering this Contest, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold Moomoo SG and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder.
15. Moomoo SG assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Contest entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries. Moomoo SG is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants' or any other persons' computers related to or resulting from participation, submissions or notification related to this Contest.
16. Moomoo SG will not assume responsibility or liability whatsoever for damages, loss, or injury resulting from the participant participating in the Contest or for (i) any errors in communication associated with the Contest, (ii) any problem with the prizes, and (iii) any use of the prize. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to release Moomoo SG from any liability whatsoever. Moomoo SG reserves the right to alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
17. Moomoo SG reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems inappropriate or unsuitable or deemed to be detrimental to Moomoo SG.
18. All submissions should be original (i.e. taken from the user’s account). They should not be plagiarised, copied, or reproduced by other participants.
19. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. To the extent permitted by law, the right to litigate, to seek injunctive relief, or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Contest are hereby excluded and any participant expressly waives any and all such rights. Certain restrictions may apply. Entries are deemed void if Moomoo SG determines the entries are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error, or obtained through fraud or theft.
20. By participating in the Contest, participants agree (a) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; (b) that the decisions of Moomoo SG are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Contest; and (c) if the participant wins, that Moomoo SG may use the winning submission and the winner’s name, likeness, and/or voice in any publicity or advertising relating to the Contest or future promotions without compensation or approval (except where prohibited by law). All applicable taxes, fees and surcharges, and/or foreign duties on the prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
21. Moomoo SG reserves the right to verify the validity and originality of any entry and/or the identity of the participant (including a participant's email address) and to disqualify any participant who is not eligible, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Moomoo SG has the right to remove any entries or block any users using profanity, racial slurs, foul language, or comments that may be deemed as an attack on Moomoo SG or the Contest. By participating in this Contest according to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.
22. Failure by Moomoo SG to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Right to Cancel or Suspend the Contest
23. If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer viruses, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Moomoo SG that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest. Moomoo SG reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
24. By participating in the Contest, the participants (including the winner) are deemed to have consented to: (i) the collection, use, and disclosure of his/her name, image, voice, and/or likeness by the Moomoo SG for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without any payment and/or compensation except where prohibited by law; and (ii) receiving promotional, marketing and other publicity information from Moomoo SG from time to time.
25. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos, or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Contest, in particular those relating to the Contest prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Moomoo SG does not provide any financial advice, endorsements, or sponsorships for its products or services.
26. Each participant of this Contest grants Facebook & Instagram a complete release from any liability and exempts Moomoo SG from any liability arising from any act, omission, or default in connection with the use and operation of the operating platforms for Facebook & Instagram over which Moomoo SG has no control. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook & Instagram. All participants are providing information to Moomoo SG and not to Facebook or Instagram.
27. Moomoo SG shall not be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Contest and/or redemption or use of the prize howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfillment of the prize(s), any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party, including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination, or suspension by Moomoo SG of this Contest shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against Moomoo SG for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
28. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity, and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
29. Moomoo SG is the subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited, which is listed on NASDAQ and backed by Tencent.
The moomoo App is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Inc., a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. In Singapore, investment products available through the moomoo App are offered by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. is a broker-dealer and custodian licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, (Licence No. CMS101000).
No content on this Contest or its advertisement shall be considered an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, or other investment products. All information and data, if any, are for reference only, and past performance should not be viewed as an indicator of future results. It is not a guarantee for future results. Investments in stocks, options, ETFs, and other instruments are subject to risks, including possible loss of the amount invested. The value of investments may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose the value of their investment. When trading in a margin account, a client may lose more than their original investment. No content in this advertisement shall be considered as an opinion or recommendation. Please consult your financial adviser as to the suitability of any investment.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
For further information, please refer to our website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
30. This Contest and the terms and conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each participant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
31. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.