The campaign will commence from 10 April 2023 10:00 SGT and end on 31 May 2023 17:00 SGT (「Campaign Period」).
All Moomoo SG existing users who have not completed their purchase of any SG stocks、SG ETFs and SREITs.
During the Campaign Period, users should claim the Commission-free card and S$10 stock cash coupon on the activity page first.
The commission-free card for 180 days and S$10 stock cash coupon will be credited to your Moomoo SG universal account within 3 business days. Please check via「moomoo app - Me - Coupons - Cash coupons」.
• After obtaining a commission-free card, you must activate it in 60 days before it is deemed expired. A commission-free card needs to be activated only once. A commission-free card that is not activated before it is deemed expired cannot be activated any more. Click here to learn more activation
• The applicable categories of the activated commission-free card are Singapore stocks, ETFs and REITs in the SG market.
• Using the commission-free card will directly deduct the commission fee generated by the order.
• The commission-free card provided by the campaign is valid for 180 days.There is no limitation on the number of trades you may make during the effective period.
• Commission waiver records after using a commission-free card to trade designated products can be viewed via "Accounts - Transfers - Funds Records".
• Each user is only entitled to one redemption of Commission-free Card.
• You need to have a Moomoo SG universal account to use the stock cash coupon.
• Stock cash coupons are applicable for trading stocks, ETFs and REITs in the Singapore market.
• Each user is only entitled to one redemption of S$10 Stock Cash Coupon.
• The stock cash coupon is valid for 30 days. If the purchase is not completed within 30 days, the stock cash coupon will become invalid and can not be reissued.
• Once a trade is made, the S$10 cash will be credited within 3 trading days after the order is settled.
1. These terms and conditions, rewards and offers are organised by Moomoo Financial Singapore Pte. Ltd. (Moomoo SG) (「Organiser」), a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. By taking part in this Campaign, you agree to be bound by these Campaign Terms and Conditions, existing terms and conditions in the customer agreement, and the decisions of Moomoo SG in relation to and in connection with this Campaign.
2. Moomoo SG reserves all rights to terminate the campaign or change terms and conditions, offers, rewards without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply and will be posted on the moomoo app/website prior to effectiveness.
3. No person should have more than one account. Please note that Moomoo SG does not allow a person to open a trading account on behalf of another (i.e. we do not allow non-beneficial owners to open an account). This requirement is also stated during your account opening process and in your declaration. Please refrain from opening a trading account if you are not the ultimate beneficial owner of the account. If your securities account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, e.g., using multiple accounts or devices, Moomoo SG may, in its sole discretion, forfeit your rewards and limit your chance to participate in future promotions.
4. Moomoo SG reserves the right to remove market data access and commission-free trade entitlement should customer not fulfil all stated conditions of the offer. Should the customer not fulfil all the stated conditions of this offer, Moomoo SG reserves the right to claim back or revoke the rewards.
5. Requests for substitution of rewards will not be entertained. Moomoo SG reserves all rights to end the offer or amend the rules of the offer at any time without prior notice.
6. Investment products available through the moomoo app are offered by, including, but not limited to Moomoo SG, a broker licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. The moomoo app is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Inc., a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this program constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Moomoo SG does not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.
7. No content herein shall be considered an offer, solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, funds or other investment products. It does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. All information and data, if any, are for reference only and past performance should not be viewed as an indicator of future results. It is not a guarantee for future results. Investments in stocks, options, ETFs, funds and other instruments are subject to risks, including possible loss of the amount invested. The value of investments may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose the value of their investment. Please consult your financial adviser as to the suitability of any investment.
8. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.