DUBLIN, March 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Europe Energy as a Service Market, By Service Type (Power Generation Services, Energy Efficiency and Optimization Services and Operational and Maintenance Services), By End Use (Commercial and Industrial), By Country, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Europe energy as a service market is expected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period
The Europe energy as a service market is driven by the supportive government initiatives & policies promoting the cleaner forms of energy. Additionally, increasing energy demand and growing distributed energy resources are further expected to propel the market during forecast period.
The Europe energy as a service market is segmented based on service type, end use, company and country. Based on service type, the market can be categorized into power generation services, energy efficiency and optimization services and operational and maintenance services.
The power generation services segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast years. This can be accredited to the increase in offerings from the power supply industry that includes distributed energy generation solutions such as solar PV, diesel and natural gas gensets, microturbines and fuel cells to improve energy supply.
Based on end use, the market can be bifurcated into commercial and industrial. The industrial segment is expected to grow during forecast period on account of the increasing investments for ensuring clean and efficient power supply.
Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Europe energy as a service market.
- To classify and forecast Europe energy as a service market based on service type, end use, company and country.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Europe energy as a service market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new service launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Europe energy as a service market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Europe energy as a service market.
Major players operating in the Europe energy as a service market include
- Schneider Electric SE
- Engie SA
- Siemens AG
- Veolia Environment SA
- Enel X
- Alpiq AG
- Enertika Ltd
- Orsted AS
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2016-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2026
Europe Energy as a Service Market, By Service Type:
- Power Generation Services
- Energy Efficiency and Optimization Services
- Operational and Maintenance Services
Europe Energy as a Service Market, By End Use:
Europe Energy as a Service Market, By Country:
- United Kingdom
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Europe energy as a service market.
For more information about this report visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets