StockNews.com upgraded shares of Acme United (NYSE:ACU – Get Rating) from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research report sent to investors on Wednesday.
Acme United Stock Down 0.8 %
Shares of ACU opened at $26.20 on Wednesday. Acme United has a twelve month low of $21.11 and a twelve month high of $34.24. The firm has a market capitalization of $92.75 million, a P/E ratio of 31.19 and a beta of 0.89. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.77, a quick ratio of 1.91 and a current ratio of 4.77.Get Acme United alerts:
Acme United Company Profile
Acme United Corp. is engaged in the supply of cutting devices, measuring instruments, and safety products for school, home, office, hardware and industrial use. The firm offers its products under the brands Camillus, Clauss, Cuda, DMT Sharpeners, First Aid Only, Med-Nap, Pac-Kit, Physicianscare, Spill Magic, Westcott, Western, and First Aid Central.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Acme United (ACU)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 4/24 – 4/28
- How to Invest in the Top Grocery Stocks for This Year
- Array Technologies Brings Solar Flare To 2023 Earnings Forecast
- Best Bank Stocks to Invest in Ahead of Rising Interest Rates
- How to Invest in Farmland: 7 Simple Ways
Receive News & Ratings for Acme United Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acme United and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.