American Finance Trust, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFINP – Get Rating) shares were up 2.2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $20.56 and last traded at $20.30. Approximately 13,959 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 3% from the average daily volume of 13,593 shares. The stock had previously closed at $19.86.
American Finance Trust Trading Up 2.2 %
The stock's fifty day moving average price is $22.00 and its 200-day moving average price is $21.10.
American Finance Trust Company Profile
American Finance Trust, Inc (Nasdaq: AFIN) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust listed on the Nasdaq focused on acquiring and managing a diversified portfolio of primarily service-oriented and traditional retail and distribution related commercial real estate properties in the U.S.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on American Finance Trust (AFINP)
- Weight Watchers Reshapes Itself with a Game-Changer Acquisition
- Nano Dimension Prints Growth: Enters Hypergrowth Phase
- Two Tiny Mining Stocks Worth Considering for the Next Gold Rush
- CF Is Set To Harvest The Bull Run In Agricultural Stocks
- Oracle Dips But The Trend Is Strong
Receive News & Ratings for American Finance Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Finance Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.