Integra Resources Corp. (OTCMKTS:IRRZF – Get Rating) shares traded up 0.7% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $1.54 and last traded at $1.50. 190,600 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 105% from the average session volume of 93,090 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.49.
Integra Resources Price Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of $179.34 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -7.89. The firm's 50-day simple moving average is $1.50 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.50.
Integra Resources Company Profile
Integra Resources Corp. is a mineral resources company, which engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties. It holds interest in DeLamar Deposit and Florida Mountain Deposit projects. The company was founded on April 15, 1997 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Integra Resources (IRRZF)
- Dave & Buster's Rebound Could Score for Investors
- Cal-Maine: Is it Time to Chase this Stock Higher?
- The Most Important Warren Buffett Stock for Investors: His Own
- Three Mid Caps Wall Street Sees Doubling Within 12 Months
- It's No Stretch: Lululemon Could Break Out of its Range
Receive News & Ratings for Integra Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Integra Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.