American Finance Trust, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFINP – Get Rating) was down 0.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $19.74 and last traded at $19.94. Approximately 18,442 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 36% from the average daily volume of 13,593 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.02.
American Finance Trust Price Performance
The firm's 50 day moving average price is $22.37 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $21.38.
American Finance Trust Company Profile
American Finance Trust, Inc (Nasdaq: AFIN) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust listed on the Nasdaq focused on acquiring and managing a diversified portfolio of primarily service-oriented and traditional retail and distribution related commercial real estate properties in the U.S.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on American Finance Trust (AFINP)
- First Republic Bank Hits New Low, Dimon Pushes for More Cash
- Mullen Automotive: Investment? No. Compelling Speculation, Yes
- GBTC: The One Place to Buy Bitcoin for 58 Cents on the Dollar
- General Mills Retreats To Buy Zone Ahead Of Earnings
- Foot Locker: Slow And Steady Wins The Race
Receive News & Ratings for American Finance Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Finance Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.