American Finance Trust, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFINP – Get Rating)'s stock price shot up 1.3% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $24.14 and last traded at $24.14. 13,481 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 1% from the average session volume of 13,593 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.83.
American Finance Trust Trading Up 1.3 %
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $21.13 and a 200-day simple moving average of $21.74.
American Finance Trust Company Profile
American Finance Trust, Inc (Nasdaq: AFIN) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust listed on the Nasdaq focused on acquiring and managing a diversified portfolio of primarily service-oriented and traditional retail and distribution related commercial real estate properties in the U.S.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on American Finance Trust (AFINP)
- Cathie Woods' Ark Innovation ETF Set To Rebound in 2023?
- Mullen Automotive Stock Gains Momentum On Positive News
- Harley-Davidson Inc. Stock, Is It Time To Buy?
- The Bottom Is In For Meta Platforms, Volatility Is Not Over
- Analyzing Alaska Air's Recent Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for American Finance Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Finance Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.