eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:EFTRW – Get Rating) traded down 15.7% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $0.10 and last traded at $0.16. 3,151 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 4% from the average session volume of 3,289 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.19.
eFFECTOR Therapeutics Stock Performance
The company's 50 day moving average is $0.14 and its 200-day moving average is $0.15.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on eFFECTOR Therapeutics (EFTRW)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/23- 1/27
- Why Lucid Spiked Nearly 100% In One Day
- Ride These Railroad Stocks for Growth and Income
- ASML Sees Demand For Chips Rallying This Year, Boosts Sales View
- KLA Corporation: Strength In A Troubled Semi-Market
Receive News & Ratings for eFFECTOR Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for eFFECTOR Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.