American Finance Trust, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFINP – Get Rating) shares rose 1.1% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $20.49 and last traded at $20.21. Approximately 20,392 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 50% from the average daily volume of 13,593 shares. The stock had previously closed at $19.99.
American Finance Trust Stock Up 1.1 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $20.25 and a 200-day moving average price of $21.85.
About American Finance Trust
American Finance Trust, Inc (Nasdaq: AFIN) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust listed on the Nasdaq focused on acquiring and managing a diversified portfolio of primarily service-oriented and traditional retail and distribution related commercial real estate properties in the U.S.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on American Finance Trust (AFINP)
- Are Caterpillar and Deere Setting Up to Rally in 2023?
- Mullen Automotive Gets a Jolt as the I-GO Arrives in Europe
- Will The Sun Shine On These 3 Large-Cap Solar Stocks In 2023?
- Lucid Motors Faces a Reality That May Cloud a Bullish Perception
- Institutions Put Bottom In Rite Aid Shares
Receive News & Ratings for American Finance Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Finance Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.