Imagin Medical Inc. (OTCMKTS:IMEXF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in the month of November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 14,200 shares, a decrease of 27.9% from the November 15th total of 19,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 11.8 days.
Imagin Medical Stock Performance
OTCMKTS IMEXF remained flat at C$0.13 on Friday. 125 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 9,126. Imagin Medical has a 12-month low of C$0.07 and a 12-month high of C$0.44. The stock's fifty day moving average price is C$0.14 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$0.18.Get Imagin Medical alerts:
About Imagin Medical
(Get Rating)Imagin Medical Inc operates as a surgical imaging company focusing on bladder cancer. The company is developing the i/Blue Imaging System to meet the BLC needs of urologists. Imagin Medical Inc was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Imagin Medical (IMEXF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 12/12 – 12/16
- Which Two Bluechip Tech Companies Have Raised Their Guidance?
- Should You Worry About Elon Musk Selling His Tesla Shares?
- Can Tractor Supply Stock Surge Past Cup-With-Handle Buy Point?
- This is no Time to Buy Lennar but the Time is Coming
Receive News & Ratings for Imagin Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Imagin Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.