OFS Credit Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCCIN – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Wednesday, December 7th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Monday, July 24th will be given a dividend of 0.1094 per share on Monday, July 31st. This represents a $1.31 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 5.90%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, July 21st.
OFS Credit Price Performance
OFS Credit stock opened at $22.23 on Thursday. The company's fifty day moving average price is $22.46 and its 200 day moving average price is $22.99. OFS Credit has a 1 year low of $20.39 and a 1 year high of $25.54.Get OFS Credit alerts:
About OFS Credit
(Get Rating)OFS Credit Company, Inc is a fund of OFS Advisor.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OFS Credit (OCCIN)
- Why You Should Avoid Carvana Even if it Avoids Bankruptcy
- Are Investors Hearing The End Of Spotify's Downtrend?
- The Question of a Fed Pivot Isn't If, It's When, Here's Why
- Top 10 Searched Stocks on MarketBeat All-Access
- 3 Dividend Kings With Royally Good Upside
Receive News & Ratings for OFS Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OFS Credit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.