Rock Tech Lithium Inc. (OTCMKTS:RCKTF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in the month of October. As of October 15th, there was short interest totalling 21,100 shares, a decrease of 14.9% from the September 30th total of 24,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 9,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2.3 days.
Rock Tech Lithium Price Performance
Shares of RCKTF traded down 0.07 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting 2.55. The company's stock had a trading volume of 4,600 shares, compared to its average volume of 8,076. The company's 50-day moving average is 2.31 and its 200-day moving average is 3.11. Rock Tech Lithium has a 52-week low of 1.65 and a 52-week high of 6.64.Get Rock Tech Lithium alerts:
About Rock Tech Lithium
(Get Rating)Rock Tech Lithium Inc engages in the exploration and development of lithium properties. It holds a 100% interest in the Georgia Lake lithium project comprising 277 claim units and 41 mining leases located in the Thunder Bay Mining District of Ontario. The company was formerly known as Rock Tech Resources Inc and changed its name to Rock Tech Lithium Inc in April 2010.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Rock Tech Lithium (RCKTF)
- Will Demand from EV Makers Drive Up Freeport-McMoRan stock?
- Shopify Stock Price Surges as Losses Narrow, Investments Pay Off
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 10/24-10/28
- McDonald's Stock Sizzles, but Will it Hit a New All-Time High?
- Apple Inc. Stock Q4 Results Beat Negative Outlook, Stock Rises
Receive News & Ratings for Rock Tech Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rock Tech Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.