Imagin Medical Inc. (OTCMKTS:IMEXF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of October. As of October 15th, there was short interest totalling 27,600 shares, a growth of 5,420.0% from the September 30th total of 500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 32,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.9 days.
Imagin Medical Stock Performance
OTCMKTS IMEXF opened at C$0.15 on Friday. The business's 50-day moving average is C$0.22. Imagin Medical has a 1 year low of C$0.13 and a 1 year high of C$0.44.Get Imagin Medical alerts:
Imagin Medical Company Profile
(Get Rating)Imagin Medical Inc operates as a surgical imaging company focusing on bladder cancer. The company is developing the i/Blue Imaging System to meet the BLC needs of urologists. Imagin Medical Inc was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Imagin Medical (IMEXF)
- The Institutions Box Up Dividend Growth with These Cheap Stocks
- Be Sure You Own United Parcel Service for the Right Reasons
- 3 Roughed-Up Dividend Aristocrats with Good Long-Term Prospects
- Strong Fundamentals Make Bristol Myers Squibb Stock a Real Value
- Sell-Siders See Value in Highly Valued Chipotle Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Imagin Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Imagin Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.